Any Stunters wanna ride? show me some shit

CantBeRight

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have 2 responses to this thread.

1. The guys bitching about the wheelies .......just can't get it up.

2.Whipping trough traffic at 150 not in to it or just cruise a wheelie at 65 I'm all about it.Whatever roll burnout at 60 its all fun ,just not in to wheelie chasing.

I have road with several ppl from this forum, No one has ever said to me please dont wheelie it makes us look bad! But on the other hand no one was on cruisers. I"ll ride wheelies all day long parking lot street who fukkin really gives a shit. Most of the ppl bitching about won't see it because they'll on the internet.:lol:

In 2004 I was trying to show off for some teenagers wanting me to do a wheelie as I rode past a grocery store and I clutched it way too much. The bike went to 12 o'clock I swear and scared the shit out of me. I let off in a panic and it slammed down so hard I racked my nuts on the gas tank. They couldn't tell I was in pain though because of my helmet, but damn it hurt. Plus it looked legit because I had to hurry up and bring it back down anyway because of traffic in front. I now don't do shit for anyone while on my bike. I don't do nor try wheelies anymore either. :D Power wheelies just happen though, but none of this clutching shit from me anymore.

hey i feel ya it can be tempting but i hold back too. i like my bike on two wheels it looks nicer.:D

SO I have mainly ridden track or the twisties, I am bored now, I wanna go learn some stunts and ride with some stunters or guys who like to do highway riding..lmk or just new people to ride with 513-652-4109 hit me up

You need a bike you don't mind wrecking if you are going to stunt ride.

Well I have 2 responses to this thread.

1. The guys bitching about the wheelies .......just can't get it up.

2.Whipping trough traffic at 150 not in to it or just cruise a wheelie at 65 I'm all about it.Whatever roll burnout at 60 its all fun ,just not in to wheelie chasing.

I have road with several ppl from this forum, No one has ever said to me please dont wheelie it makes us look bad! But on the other hand no one was on cruisers. I"ll ride wheelies all day long parking lot street who fukkin really gives a shit. Most of the ppl bitching about won't see it because they'll on the internet.:lol:

You're ALLOWED to ride on the street again? :lol:

Well I just get shit every single forum I go in on this site! lol...Maybe the word stunters threw me off...does anyone here ride safe lot stunts LOL..I mean seriously Im just looking for other styles of riding other than twisties and track...(track meaning like mid ohio or putnam ect ect) Just looking for other riders different styles..not trouble! Damn u guys are sensative LOL c'mon..haha thanks

lol welcome to forum boards!!!! yea pll on all boards give ppl shit for stuff like that, but then ride over triple digits on the roads around town or out in the country (no difference) but feel thats ok...

do as i say here, but not as i do in public.....LOL LOL

I knew what you meant WITHOUT being spoon fed the gramatically correct statement. Soon you will post somthing and they will be all over you for not speeling correctly and say "what i didnt get what you meant" when they surlly did and just like to be asses :)

have fun....hang in the stunters section....and ppl that dont stunt should leave the stunt section alone, i very rarley visit the "edumacated fuckstick" forum because its stupid soooo (breeds conflicts)..... :)

IMHO :)