I lost an internet buddy. ( Rider Down)

jagr

RIP Gavin aka Greencheezeeta

Just felt like sharing cause im not in a good place right now. too much bad shit going down. Gavin was an E-buddy from Georgia. A fellow Z enthusiast. Took a coner too hot and that was it. Just trying to chat with him on the 7th, and the 8th he was gone. Left behind his girlfriend ,son & a new daughter and his parents. he is on riderforums and custom fighters.

RIP Dude. and Thanks for being you.

Heres one of G and his bike.

P1060506.jpg

And a video he made of himself for his intro thread.

th_Hooligan-ism.jpg

As you can see he was def a Rider. i never met the guy but it still sucks.

StreetKore has put up a nice mermorial for him too see it here.http://streetkore.net/

Just please tell your family you love them. Tell your friends you care.

Life is too short. sorry to be depressing.

Another one. i like the last pic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYK9oBRUmfE

Edited by jagr
added youtube vid.

RIP.

I often have doubts about keeping my bike when I hear about incidents like this.

The older I've gotten the more conservative I ride..... I don't think so much about myself as I do about my wife and daughter...

Hey... you need anything let me know... I plan on making the meet n greet. I'll look for you.

R.I.P.

Sorry to hear about your friend, if it’s any consolation it appears he truly lived.

+1

Never good to hear about any rider down. Even worse when it's one you you know.

if you have any contact with his family or anything, you know they can count on all of our thought & wishes.

Lost an e-friend like that myself last year Jase. Been talkin' to him for years on the XX forums, almost got to meat once up in Toledo, but his plans changed at last minute..... and then a cage pulled out of a parking lot in front of him last year & that was it. He was even an MSF instructor

Leaves you feelin' kinda weird & confused...... Sad for someone you've never met in person, yet conversed with on a regular basis

Sorry for yours' & his family's loss :(

Damn sharp bike he had, too