"Sons of Anarchy"

Fonzie

Soooo... Who really thinks Juice is dead? They cut away before we saw his body go limp

im betting he isnt dead. When they cut to the logo, the audio appeared to hear a tree branch cracking and a thump like his body hitting the ground

This. ^

Yeah... He's somewhat of a main character to be killing off. If he lives though... His storyline will have to drastically change. Audience will now despise him for killing an upstanding member who was in the right

Yep, think its time Opie unleashed on the guy who ultimately is responsible for John Teller's death, Opie's first wife's death, and now the death of Piney.

Opie is the one who would tear his azz up. Now we'll see just which way this all gets stretched out to....This season is pretty good imho.

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out after last nights show. I bet nobody buys that it was a cartel hit and they figure out Clay is responsible for JT, Donna, and Piney's deaths...at least I hope so. I used to really like Clay's character but he has been covering up lies with more lies for too long and he is going to get caught up in it soon.

Clay is a bitch.. I hope piney comes in sprayin bullets at him

Better 180 that

Anyone think Clay is the leak to the Lobos?

Interesting idear... Hadn't thought about that one. But then again... All this cartel shit is getting a bit confuzzling to me... Too many players

Only way I think Ope finds out Clay did Donna is through Jax... And Jax would have to implicate himself to dot that i for Opie

Too much tough guy talk and not enough action.

Its becoming a soap opera for trailer park girls .

They lost a bit of cred with me when they had the Huff on a couple weeks ago... Why on earth would Sutter bring that cheeseball into his gritty outlaw show?? :wtf:

Anyone else catch Sutt's commercials last night about DirecTV pullin' the plug on FX?

Anyone else catch Sutt's commercials last night about DirecTV pullin' the plug on FX?

Yeah I sure as hell did. That's the same reason I switched from Dish to Direct last year. Dish was dropping all FX networks. Now Direct is pulling the same BS but I'm still locked into my 2 yer commitment. ARGGH!!!

So what was the "LC or G" that Clay wrote in blood on the pic of the O9?

Lobo's markings. That what made me think he is the leak to them. Playing the Lobo's against SamCro let's him run his personal plan to save his ass due to everyone's attention focused elsewhere.

Also, pissed about DirecTV game playing. Most of the shows I watch are on FX; Son's, The League, Always Sunny... and American Horror Story.

Fox is always causing problems with the carriers. They did it several years ago during MLB playoffs with Time Warner, & I missed getting to watch the Dodgers play :mad:

They sorted this one out ahead of time though, so no interruption

I can't wait for karma to finally settle up with Clay! Hopefully Opie & Jax make it a long, tortured & painful death!

Who else thought Gemma was gonna kill Unser last night if he didn't give her the answer she wanted to hear? He should've drug his heels a bit more with his decision... She'd have probably done him & then he could quit pining for her after all these years ;)

I thought Ope still thought Stahl was to blame... That's why he almost killed her outside her car that day?

he did blame Stahl, it was her lies and her manipulation that make Clay think he had turned rat.

Anyway, it looks like Gemma and Unser are going to hide this whole mess so Ope may never know.