Non OR ride report

Uncle Punk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got the other side of the story today from one of the cops today before i read this :lol:

Lets hear it !! :D

By the way Tod, did Greg get a chance to practice his Italian with the older fella? Did he won the challenge or he left it for another day ?

And now that you have access to a rental (see.... slow economy it's not really a bad thing when people are looking for $$$ :p) are you going to ride anymore ?

By the way Tod, did Greg get a chance to practice his Italian with the older fella? Did he won the challenge or he left it for another day ?

And now that you have access to a rental (see.... slow economy it's not really a bad thing when people are looking for $$$ :p) are you going to ride anymore ?

its pretty much what you would expect. they had calls of passing on double yellow and such so they just waited and gave a warning to them. i just lol'd and said "haha kids"

Who's this Greg guy? :confused: