Need wrench help in Columbus

Cheech

So I picked up some NGK plugs amongst other things to be bolted or changed on the 600RR, and decided that tonight was going to be the night. Got #4 cylinder plug switched, then started on #3. I realized that I didn't put any anti-seize on the #4 plug, so I put a long ratchet extender into the hole so I can loosen it out by hand. Long story short, the extender is now lodged in the plug well between the frame above it (there's an access port through the frame or #4 and #1 cylinders to get at the spark plugs and remove the coils) and I have no idea short of cutting off the extender or making a little dremel notch in the frame to get this out.

Pizza / beer will be provided. PBR upon request.

Did you say PBR??

Where you at???

But really still no luck getting it out?

I thought that might attract you... :)

I haven't messed with it this morning, think I'll head out to the garage in a few minutes. Got 2 cans here still...

Got it out. Ended up putting my other, smaller extender on the socket through the access port, so I could now get a ratchet on it. Some turning and grunting later, it came out.

RR is now back together, with the following changes:

Coolant replacement (wish I had waited to refill until the spark plug change, could have taken the entire radiator off and made things a LOT easier)

Oil change (Amsoil FTW)

Air filter cleaning

Replaced OEM levers with Pazzo's

Replaced all spark plugs

That's what I call being productive. :)