Just for the girls

jj1

I was walking on the sales floor this morn... and see this out of the corner of my eye.....

remington-870-pink-camo.jpg

I often wonder what companies are thinking? I am gonna have to look into how may of there were made/sold.....

news flash fellas, women are getting ccw's and carrying.

Pink or not, I'd be scared having one pointed at me.

Very true, I am not biased at all. I think all people should be at least trained on firearms and shooting... just like driving a car... u never know when the skill set will come in handy.

I'm sorry that spot's already taken. Besides you probably wouldn't be able to keep up! :cool:

Oh... snap!!! :lol:

I hate to admit it... but my wife wants the pink revolver

150467_large.jpg

Good choice. That's pretty much the one that started the entire lady's weapons back in the 1980s. Although other firearms in the past attracted interest, the LadySmith (model 36 for ladies) sold in HUGE numbers. So many were sold to women in Texas, that most of the rest of the country had to wait or do without. Including waiting for the pink accessory hand grips. I would say all of the manufacturers took note of that, and here we are now. Lots of pink firearms for the ladies.

The real Ladysmith will say "Ladysmith" on the side, instead of the "Airweight". Although there is no real big difference, and a there are a lot of variations from the factory. The ones that actually say "Ladysmith" will command a higher collectible value.

s7_229550_imageset_01?$main-Small$

http://www.cabelas.com/p-0011148229550a.shtml

Red Ryder BB guns have gone pink too. Saw this at Cabela's.

Well, start the little ones out while they're young. If I had my way as a kid, I would have taken this over the stupid Barbie.

You might shoot your eye out!