Q-S-&-L Bike Night 09/30/09

mrbret

You're by Easton right? I'm way over by pataskwallay! But I may be able to be coerced to stop by there since I do ride right past it. ;)

awesome! I'm right off 3, it takes me 90 seconds to get to Iron Pony if you want to meet there.

can i ride bitch with you princess ? :)

haha. No I don't ride anybody else. I've only let two guys ride me on the back of my bike. Not gonna ever happen again tho. :D

only if you want her to do a whoolie all the way there due to the weight imbalance... :)

Now this was funny!

awesome! I'm right off 3, it takes me 90 seconds to get to Iron Pony if you want to meet there.

Time? ;)

haha. No I don't ride anybody else. I've only let two guys ride me on the back of my bike. Not gonna ever happen again tho. :D

Now this was funny!

Time? ;)

it's 1:15, but I don't think that's important right now. :)

6:30 - 6:40 should work for me, takes 10 min max to get up there.

only if you want her to do a whoolie all the way there due to the weight imbalance... :)

your just jealous cuz you cant wheelie like me :D and your to insecure to ride bitch:p

haha. No I don't ride anybody else. I've only let two guys ride me. Not gonna ever happen again thou

wow I dont know what they did wrong but trust me Ill do better and make up for it:D

What did I do wrong?

Jeff I said MY bike. I don't mind riding on the back of your road king! Steven and John are the only people who have had me on the back of mine. ;)

And I think I may be out tonight. The temp is a bit cold for me and there probably won't be many people there anyway. Plus, I've sustained an injury and I can barely move my left arm. The pain is getting worse and worse so I need to see a doc now for some films! GRRRR. I doubt I'll be able to bend over on my bike or use my clutch. :(