People on this forum

Likwid

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i regret i havent been able to meet people here in person yet, but one day look foward to putting faces to names! -Kimberly

C'mon we had like three "Meet N Greet" events this summer, where were ya????? Marysville ain't that far away!

Ohio Riders is pretty goddamn awesome. Great group of people, have not met anyone that is a complete asshole yet. I've also noticed the more you put into and the more you attend events, the more you'll get out of it.

I might get banned when I buy a Harley, but the haters can go to hell. :eek:

Just kidding, but I really am thinking of getting a Dyna. :cruiser:

I'm a complete asshole...:p

Feel the LOVE! OR people are great! The best thing that has happened to us since Melanie & I moved here, other than us getting married of course! We have met great people & have built some amazing friendships that we know will last our lifetime! Thanks OR peeps! Like the man said "Ben, you have done a great job!" Keep up the good work!

The rest is a hodge podge of French, German, some Native American, and Irish. Mostly a mutt, but as you can see, always drunk.:o

See? Right there. He said it, he's part German. Everybody keep your eye on this guy. ;)