ski nautique for sale and boat lift

that dude

1994 red white black ski nautique. 1100 hours. 351w h.o. w/ gt 40 heads carb 310 hp. inside is like brand new. outside good(little fading in the red). eat off the bilge and engine. many many new parts. over 2000 in the setero system. too much too list. if interested i will shoot you photos and we can talk. blue book is 14,500 asking 12,000 to or members. its on clev craigs for 13, 500

also have a hewitt cantalever lift for the boat. bunks set up for the exact boat. new ss wire and a few pulleys. works great, all alum, zero problems. they go for 4200-4800 new. asking 1600

will do a package deal with everything or whatever your interested in to get the deal done.

Edited by that dude

You spent so much time at the lake on it this summer, why you selling it? Have your eye on something new?

a bigger house..living by the lake is going to kill me one way or another. its in my best interest to move away, and get away from some of the negative things around me. i have come to the conclusion i cant party my whole life and its time to grow up a little. its been a 5 yr blast but im over it. try something else. beautiful boat and very well maintained if anyones interested.

Well, good luck with the sale. If you ever want to get back out on the lake next summer let me know, I've got 3 lakes within 25 minutes of me and would be happy to take anyone out. It looks like I'll be holding onto mine for awhile, boat values kinda tanked after I bought it 3 years ago and I'll pull it in the back yard and plant a fucking tree in it before I let it go for what people were offering me for it this summer.

Well, good luck with the sale. If you ever want to get back out on the lake next summer let me know, I've got 3 lakes within 25 minutes of me and would be happy to take anyone out. It looks like I'll be holding onto mine for awhile, boat values kinda tanked after I bought it 3 years ago and I'll pull it in the back yard and plant a fucking tree in it before I let it go for what people were offering me for it this summer.

yes most boats tanked, but the mastercrafts ski nautiques and malibus held strong. my boat new which isnt very different in shape and looks to most in 50k so the used market is a little dry. if i cant get 11,00 i will keep it. i cant replace it by any means for that price. i was offered 10,000 mutiple times but turned it down. im not gonna give it away, nor do i have to sell it. some people think that cause the economy isnt that great can get shit for free. tell them to fuck off and die :D