Wheelze's thread is gone

shittygsxr

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My judgment was influenced by the original poster asking me to move it. Do you remember who the original poster was? Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge?

Did the original poster ask Ninjachick to delete some of the other posts or did she do that on her own??

For real guys her ass was already saved big time once by a MOD on this site. It doesn't need to happen regularly, it is just a sign of things to come. People (JRMIII) hate being censored and then it will get worse.

Step away from the computer

People who don't have motorcycles with tremendous power over a motorcycle site saddens me. :(

I wonder how long it would take me to become a mod on a police forum? Things that make you go...hmmmmmmm. :D

Are you trying to get a fifth gold star? I will help

People who don't have motorcycles with tremendous power over a motorcycle site saddens me. :(

I wonder how long it would take me to become a mod on a police forum? Things that make you go...hmmmmmmm. :D

:lol:

QFT.

I wonder how long it would take me to become a mod on a heterosexual forum? Things that make you go...mmmmmmm. :D

I know that would be crazy!

Shitty, I asked Carie for it to disapear. I did not ask Ninjachick to delete any post that was her choice. You can give me all the flack you want. It was a thread I started and I can ask to have it ended! You dont like me wanting drama gone, tough! I hate drama, and I hate causing drama for other people. That is why I wanted that thread gone. So Flame away O-Great ones!

Shitty, I asked Carie for it to disapear. I did not ask Ninjachick to delete any post that was her choice. You can give me all the flack you want. It was a thread I started and I can ask to have it ended! You dont like me wanting drama gone, tough! I hate drama, and I hate causing drama for other people. That is why I wanted that thread gone. So Flame away O-Great ones!

I think this is an attempt at creating a diversion.