Wheelze's thread is gone

shittygsxr

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed with each positive I give they go up 3 whole stars as of now..haha.

Sooo....hint for you...A gift to me never goes un-noticed. ;) I can get your power up there really fast if you want. Give it and you will receive it back ASAP if I'm online. It's something to do because it can get boring on here after 3 years, plus the gold is purrrdy.

I just gave you rep. Check it out. ;)

Also, I'm sure by next summer we'll have many with all gold on here. It'll help us keep the newbs in check..:lol:

ugh. not looking forward to newb season again.

I know i was an annoying newb. :cool:

I don't even remember.

I do remember in 2008 when Me and a few went to Hocking Hills and you saw us. I think it was right before you joined here right? Or were you already a member? That's the earliest I remember of you Jagr. :cool:

Yeah me and phop5 had just joined. Seems like it was just last year. :rolleyes:

its been a pretty good year though.

Mr.Bret for Mod of the QSL bike night threads !!!!!

Gixxie750 for MOD of all drunk threads!!!!

JRMIII for all homosexual threads

I second these nominations.

they should make me a mod im a witty sarcastic smartazz postwhore OR addict thats always on what more could one want ?? plus I always feed you my fries carie :D

Kawi already has that position filled.

I guess we need to have replacement mod election but I think you must have a bike to run for mod

Election huh???

Thats a purdy awesome idea. (that'll never happen)

me a mod???

No way homie. im not fukking Lance for that job.

Well maybe if he grows that beard back. :D

Just give him a hand job and you can enter the election.

Does this mean CBRgirl, Casper, Bornsinner, Kawikid and the rest fucked him too!!!

Just give him a hand job and you can enter the election.

Does this mean CBRgirl, Casper, Bornsinner, Kawikid and the rest fucked him too!!!

Well since I made the site and there were no mods or other admins to start with, you can exclude me from that list. I think Putty was the first moderator.

As for having a vote for mods, I've thought about that. We did it once on CR, and it was a complete failure. The problem is it becomes a popularity contest. The most popluar people won't necessarily make the best mods. The people I have chosen to be mods have for the most part been people I could trust, and people whom I thought would be fair and unbiased. This last time I added mods, I decided to add some which weren't in Columbus since so many people complained about that. The problem with picking people from out of the area is I obviously don't spend that much time with them face to face. I only know them online, which makes it really hard to judge. I try my best to keep everyone happy. So much is done on the back end of this site, most of you have no idea. Instead of complaining about the mods, you guys should be thanking them for volunteering their time to help me keep this site running. This thread only exists because Lance asked Carie to move the original thread out of public view. If you want to bitch and moan about it, talk to Lance. He was the original poster. The thread got out of hand. He asked for it to be moved. Carie did as he asked. Why is this such a big deal to everyone?