Shoei Helmets on Sale at Iron Pony

Iron Pony

Guys and Gals... the Shoei RF1000 and X11 helmets have been discontinued. We have some WEB ONLY special pricing on them! Great size and color runs! Tons more available than what I pictured below...

X11-VERMEULEN3-YELLOW.jpgRF1000-DIABOLIC3.jpg

Shoei RF-1000 Black or White $258.99 (Retail $367.99)

Shoei RF-1000 Colors $263.99 (Retail $384.99)

Shoei RF-1000 Graphics $298.99 (Retail $420.99-$454.99)

Shoei X-11 Helmets $398.99 (Retail $587.99-$692.99)

http://www.ironpony.com/ironponydirect/CloseOutsproduct_list.asp/ImageName/NA/Brand/SHOEI/Class2/Helmets/Class3/Full%20Face%20Helmets/class3price/NA/page/ShowAll

If you plan on coming into the store to try these on and purchase, please send me a PM before doing so. I'll get you hooked up with the right personnel in the store to talk to.

I'm waiting for them to get the full face of/off road helmets like Arai XD3 or Shoie Hornet DS. I'm picky about my helmets and want to try them on before I buy one. Plus I want to make sure with the shield up I can still wear MX gogles.

Shoei-Hornet-DS-Sonora-TC8.jpg[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000W4QJYA/ref=dp_otherviews_2?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&img=2][/ame]

Edited by buildit

I'm waiting for them to get the full face of/off road helmets like Arai XD3 or Shoie Hornet DS. I'm picky about my helmets and want to try them on before I buy one. Plus I want to make sure with the shield up I can still wear MX gogles.

Shoei-Hornet-DS-Sonora-TC8.jpg

They have the Hornet, will not carry the Arai XD. Carried the Arai years ago and it didn't sell well.

I was plannin on getting one 2nite...lookin like itl be a bunch of OR and SHOEI...lol...

But just hope i dont have to replace my water heater 2day... was a very cold shower this a.m.

I could not find the Hornet on the IP site nor have I ever seen it in the store.:confused:

When I stopped working there they were on top of the shelves behind the counter above the X-11's. Check there, if not ask one of the guys.

They told me today they already sold out of the White Caminos! :(

Might get the white voyager instead.

RF1000_VOYAGER-TC-6b.jpg

They never had those in stock. They only have the other voyager. The white one would have to be a special order, and I don't think you get clearance pricing on special orders.

There are a couple of sizes and colors we can still order in. PM me or email me nick@ironpony.com if there is a graphic/size you want to get we may not show and I'll honor the price if we can still order it...they are going fast!

They told me today they already sold out of the White Caminos! :(

Might get the white voyager instead.

RF1000_VOYAGER-TC-6b.jpg

They never had those in stock. They only have the other voyager. The white one would have to be a special order, and I don't think you get clearance pricing on special orders.

:plus1:

That's the one I wanted but I wanted to see it before I laid down the cash.

There are a couple of sizes and colors we can still order in. PM me or email me nick@ironpony.com if there is a graphic/size you want to get we may not show and I'll honor the price if we can still order it...they are going fast!

That's awesome. I didn't think you could do the closeout pricing on ones you had to order. My bad.