Shoei Helmets on Sale at Iron Pony

Iron Pony

There are a couple of sizes and colors we can still order in. PM me or email me nick@ironpony.com if there is a graphic/size you want to get we may not show and I'll honor the price if we can still order it...they are going fast!

Nick was outstanding help. Despite the fact they didnt have the white camino in stock after I ordered it, Nick made an effort to look at what he could get for me in a similar design/color/pattern at a pretty damn good price...and I didnt even have to ask.

Great customer service!

Well I was at IP today, Nick wasn't.:rolleyes: But IP Jr was able to help me out.

ShoeiHornetshield.jpg

I wanted this type of helmet for a while because of the ability to use either the face shield or goggles.

ShoeiHornet.jpg

When not in use the goggles can be wraped around the back, out of the way but still in easy access.

ShoeiHornetgoogles.jpg

Thanks for the help and good chatting with you IP Jr. :)

Edited by buildit

Well I was at IP today, Nick wasn't.:rolleyes: But IP Jr was able to help me out.

ShoeiHornetshield.jpg

I wanted this type of helmet for a while because of the ability to use either the face shield or goggles.

ShoeiHornet.jpg

When not in use the goggles can be wraped around the back, out of the way but still in easy access.

ShoeiHornetgoogles.jpg

Thanks for the help and good chatting with you IP Jr. :)

Glad I could be a help man!! Enjoy the helmet!!

nice buy Buildit!

IP JR is the man, i have been down there like 7 times in the last couple of weeks, trying jackets, leather suits, boots, and gloves on. he has been a tremendous help!

I try to do what I can! Always glad to see a face I know off of here.