I'm a victim of racism (I'm white)

serpentracer

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An African American, because "black guy" is not politically correct :dunno:

i think "African-American" is the one of the dumbest terms we've ever allowed into our vernacular. Unless you have dual citizenship, you're just an American of African descent.

what's wrong with an accurate physical descriptor? I'm not allowed to get all uppity if someone calls me pale.

**gasping for breff**

Please... please .. I beg you all PLEASE stop this thread!! I can't take it!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

You're absolutely right, but it's easier to "conceal" my religion than it is my skin color.

But what about the little hat? And the sideburn curls...? Do you just pin them back? Also, do you have to affix the little hat to the outside of your motorcycle helmet...?:confused:

i think "African-American" is the one of the dumbest terms we've ever allowed into our vernacular. Unless you have dual citizenship, you're just an American of African descent.

+1

Can someone help me out, I'm black, German, American Indian and Scottish. I don't know if I'm coming or going??? Should I be getting drunk? Scalping someone? Stealing? Signing up for welfare? Being hell bent on world domination ... while drunk? Dating Sean Connery?

But I'm punching the first one of you that tries to shove a schnitzel in my mouth (uninvited).

But what about the little hat? And the sideburn curls...? Do you just pin them back? Also, do you have to affix the little hat to the outside of your motorcycle helmet...?:confused:

They are velcrod onto my helmet :)

what's wrong with an accurate physical descriptor? I'm not allowed to get all uppity if someone calls me pale.

A lot of people agree with you on this... it's ignorant people that cause the issue.

Same reason people get all upset about "colored"... may I direct you to the NAACP.... it's not NAAAAP

I'm not FROM Europe so I'm not European American... you're not FROM Africa so you're not African American... the exception is if you were BORN in Africa and immigrated here... then I'll gladly call you your continent of origin + American, but you're kids are just American

+1

Can someone help me out, I'm black, German, American Indian and Scottish. I don't know if I'm coming or going??? Should I be getting drunk? Scalping someone? Stealing? Signing up for welfare? Being hell bent on world domination ... while drunk? Dating Sean Connery?

But I'm punching the first one of you that tries to shove a schnitzel in my mouth (uninvited).

Bestiality, while high on peyote and whiskey. Don't forget the fried chicken.

+1

You should be getting a DUI while driving your benz on 24's

Doesn't matter what you are - you're a woman. Know your role. :cool::rulez:

J/k :p

Same reason people get all upset about "colored"... may I direct you to the NAACP.... it's not NAAAAP

someone else made that same point to me once, and it turns out that the NAACP was started (and named) by a white guy...

But even so, I think the term 'colored' has taken on a different meaning than when the NAACP was formed. for whatever reason, it's much more of an insult now than it once was.

When I got my bike, my grandma told me how she once rode on the back of a harley "with a big negro man." I don't think she would have been on the bike in the first place if she was racist - "negro" was just the acceptable term when she formed the habit of speech.

someone else made that same point to me once, and it turns out that the NAACP was started (and named) by a white guy...

But even so, I think the term 'colored' has taken on a different meaning than when the NAACP was formed. for whatever reason, it's much more of an insult now than it once was.

When I got my bike, my grandma told me how she once rode on the back of a harley "with a big negro man." I don't think she would have been on the bike in the first place if she was racist - "negro" was just the acceptable term when she formed the habit of speech.

Either way, they can easily rename. Colored only got a bad term because that's what was used during segregation... if it was "Whites" and "Bobs" then Bobs would have a negative connotation.

Connotation <> Denotation

My ex-grandmother lives in a quiet neighborhood. It is mostly white with a few Cubanos here and there. One day I stopped by and she was watching a house diagonal from hers through the kitchen window. I asked her what she was doing. She replied' date=' "The blacks are moving in across the street." I responded with, "ALL of them??" She didn't get the joke..

[/quote']

She should be happy, now she knows where to get her weed.

+1

ummm.... sean connery? :p

I've actually dated a black girl before. for about 3 months. she was just a little too boring for me. so we just became distant friends and eventually stopped communicating.

but man was she sexy. I still recall the cute summer dress she wore on our first date.:leghump: and that was 11 years ago.

Women of color are the most beautiful in the world. Not that I'm knocking "white" women... just have my preferences..

Doesn't matter what you are - you're a woman. Know your role. :cool::rulez:

Imma whoop you till you call me Mamma!:slap:

Women of color are the most beautiful in the world. Not that I'm knocking "white" women... just have my preferences..

+100 Kool points for you. can be cashed in for some grape drink (purple flavored)