Charity Benefit for Brian Kinney @ Quaker Steak & Lube 10/25/09

Bkizz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing what I can to be there. May just be bringing the kids with me. It's a very busy weekend for us, but part of it can be rescheduled so that I can make it. Wife has a rare Sunday shift, their store is moving, so she can't make it. If for some reason I fail at this, I will at least contribute some $$ to ya man, it is the OR way to be helpful ya know! (Not to mention the way God wants us to be!)

are you shitting me he is in dodd hall , i have been working there for the last 2 months and havent seen him . sorry i didnt know you where in there or i would stop by and say hay and get well . i am the forman on the wiring project for the building and am on every floor from 7am to 330 . ill look ya up . hope your doing better and stay away from the 3rd floor they have 7 cases of h1n1 talk to ya soon

are you shitting me he is in dodd hall , i have been working there for the last 2 months and havent seen him . sorry i didnt know you where in there or i would stop by and say hay and get well . i am the forman on the wiring project for the building and am on every floor from 7am to 330 . ill look ya up . hope your doing better and stay away from the 3rd floor they have 7 cases of h1n1 talk to ya soon

he was discharged several weeks ago

Ride! It won't be that cold this afternoon. Maybe later tonight on the way home, but not bad.

(Yeah, I'm the one that thinks anything above 32F is ok.)

I'll ride up there with anyone that wants to go (East side).

Freeway or back roads, don't care.

edit: Malaysian 250cc starts at 5pm

Malaysian World Grand Prix starts at 6pm

Edited by ReconRat