wtb cruiser bmx bike

oldschoolsdime92

aba dayton ohio. delco park, brookville and dayton indoor. Raced in Raleigh NC at the gold cup back in 2000. I raced for 7 or 8 years, got burnt out around 16-17. Always rode street after that. All the local trails are long gone, and getting back to racing seems like a pretty good idea!

Are those places still open? I raced back in the mid 80's. Brookville, Kettering-Delco, Springfield-lagonda i think was the name.

delco park and brookville both are. I was at delco park today. I rode the bike down to check it out. I think I am going to ride back down tomorrow and watch alittle racing unless I end up going for a ride elsewhere. I have never heard of lagonda, but there is another track down at joyce park in hamilton near the rc track

no thanks, I am looking to get back into bmx racing, and I cant race a mountain bike.

It's not a mountain bike but rather a Dirt Jumper like you'd use up at Rays or at a BMX track. A lot of guys have actually been running them instead of cruisers...