Got some riding in this weekend. Shovel Pictures!!!

vw151

I got out riding Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Visited the lovely towns of Nelsonville, Glouster, Athens, Mconnolsville, Somerset, Chauncy, Zanesville, Granville, Junction City, Newark, Thurston to name a few. Some of the towns I was lucky enough to see on Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday got out riding with a friend. Sunday some of us Desmo guys met up with this buell ride, rode down to nelsonville with some harleys and goldwings BMWs and buells then broke off and did our own thing.

Here are some pictures.

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

Edited by vw151

I am jealous!!! Could not get anyone together for a last minute ride. The old lady was not into the idea, too cold for her. But, I was raring to go!! Hopefully I will be able to get at least one or two more rides in this year. We'll see how that works out.

I rode a friends YZ250F at Briarcliff's motocross track yesterday... first time on a motocross track. FUCKING loved it. I was taking it pretty easy(first time) but I cleared a few doubles and got my front wheel over a decent sized table top... that scared me, so I stopped for the day.

Looks like a good time Joseph!!

Hot dang, you finally found something that makes you look small!

You know, it's funny you say that. I'm 6'3" and 240lbs. In general day to day activities I don't walk around thinking hey I'm really big. I ride my ducati and don't think hey I'm really big. But then I see this picture of me and my buddies who are all fairly normal sized and I'm like damn man, I'm really big. WTF!?!?!?!

BTW, checkout http://www.stripmine.org/muskie1.htm and http://www.little-mountain.com/bigmuskie/pics.html

It has the history and pictures and even pics of them getting that shovel up to the site it sits at now.

Big-Muskie.jpg

Edited by vw151

How did you get your bikes parked in front of the bucket without that old crow coming out of the camper and raising Hell? I rode my KTM Duke up into the bucket and she came out screaming bloody murder at me.

Dunno, nobody bothered us. We didn't try to put our bikes IN the shovel though. I think we would have been hard pressed getting in there with out breaking something on the bikes though.