(Proposal) OR Meet and Greet Schedule 2010

Likwid

Just an idea/proposal, I'd like to know everyone's' thoughts.

June: Cleveland

July: Columbus

August: Dayton

September: Columbus/Toledo/Coshocton ???

If there's enough interest and people are in favor of doing one up in Cleveland I'd be more than happy to do the legwork and look for sponsors, hosts, and do some PR to get people out there.

I know we are a long ways away, but I'd like to get a sense now if this will ever happen.

So what does everyone think? Would be really nice opportunity to get more attention and focus on the other areas of the state, and could really increase our "userbase". I'm happy to take ownership of getting everything set-up for NEO stuff, and I know there are folks up here willing to help.

Edited by Likwid

Just an idea/proposal, I'd like to know everyone's' thoughts.

June: Cleveland

July: Columbus

August: Dayton

September: Columbus

If there's enough interest and people are in favor of doing one up in Cleveland I'd be more than happy to do the legwork and look for sponsors, hosts, and do some PR to get people out there.

I know we are a long ways away, but I'd like to get a sense now if this will ever happen.

So what does everyone think? Would be really nice opportunity to get more attention and focus on the other areas of the state, and could really increase our "userbase". I'm happy to take ownership of getting everything set-up for NEO stuff, and I know there are folks up here willing to help.

I'd like to see Cincy (or Cincy/Dayton) and Toledo in that list, but I think it's a great idea.

For Toledo I can talk to Jed's, Howard's H-Bar, Southwyck Lanes, and a few other places.

If someone could work on finding places in Cleveland and Cinci/Dayton that would rock.

You don't even live in Coshocton anymore.
my permanent residence is there. i'm just in columbus because of school...and mostly because my girlfriend lives here too. if it weren't for those 2 reasons i would be in sheep fuck coshocton.

I thought Vulcan_Rider was trying to hookup a Cleveland M&G after the Bike show @ the IX-Center

That's the DTC "Karaoke AfterParty" he's workin' on, since Buddy's is apparently closin' it's doors & it doesn't look like we'll be able to have it there again this year

I thought Vulcan_Rider was trying to hookup a Cleveland M&G after the Bike show @ the IX-Center

Matt and I were talking about it, he was one of the folks I know interested in helping.

I'd like to see Cincy (or Cincy/Dayton) and Toledo in that list, but I think it's a great idea.

For Toledo I can talk to Jed's, Howard's H-Bar, Southwyck Lanes, and a few other places.

If someone could work on finding places in Cleveland and Cinci/Dayton that would rock.

You did see I had August as Dayton right? What about making September Toledo?

I'll take care of planning for Cleveland, I'll work with the folks in NEO to get everything setup.

sounds great to me, i know id be willing to make the trips.... schedule permiting or course.

Oh yah, it's a long ways away for scheduling and all that for sure. I just wanted to make sure there was some support from the site before I even started thinking about all that went into it.

The way I see it, whoever is "leading" the location M&G will take care of all the scheduling and such with the site admins/mods/members... so, for example, jagr would be responsible for making sure July M&G is setup and all that goes into it.

I'd like to see Westerville on the list.

I'd be up for a ride to the others though.

That's pretty close to CBus isn't it?

Fuck you Cbus Only.

Jk

;)

lol, eat me :)

So, I got a location for sure, hookup on booze, food, and possibly giveaways. There's still plenty of time for ideas and thoughts for people up north that have alternatives, but if everything falls through at least we have a location already available for us. The owner is my neighbor so he can't hide from me :)

The cincy crew is always skipped:mad: I nominate LUKE!

I was including Cincy in the Dayton one... I thought there was a denser population of Ohioans in Dayton than Cincy but you guys know better than me.

The idea would be, 1 in NEO, 1 in SEO, 1 in Central and 1 in NWO. That way there would be a meet and greet within 60-70 miles of just about every member in the state.

I'll defer to Casper here, but it'd probably be whoever steps up and volunteers.