Should we do away with the rep system?

Casper

Should we do away with the rep system?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Should we do away with the rep system?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The neg i leave? I rarely leave neg and sign all mine! Both of u dont sign?????

I wouldn't normally do this, but since you said you sign all of your negative reps:

LOL you are a virgin!!! - left for Todd#43 unsigned

go fuck yourself! - left for Schmuckingham unsigned

lame - left for That Dude unsigned

your bike is a turd - left for Alstare03 unsigned

I wouldn't normally do this, but since you said you sign all of your negative reps:

:eek::boxing:

It has always been to show 10. I set it to 50. It made the formatting of the page funky. I slowly lowered it until the formatting was okay. That magical number was 20. Is that okay with you?

No, I need to go back the last 100. Coincidentally a lot of nice folks repped me, so my last 20 are green... I need more history. Though I'm pretty sure this one may've been a fluke (too lazy or forgot to move the button down to "I disapprove")

reputation_pos.gifWheelze's thread is gone 10-03-2009 02:01 PM max power yep, you're still a douchebag

I can't investigate the rep fairy without more information. Kind of like how you can't investigate the tooth fairy without losing a few teeth. Maybe I can kill 2 birds with one stone?

So i have left four. Todd well he knew and the smuck one was prob during the shirt burning and i have no idea what the other 2 were for. How much rep have i left in all?

No, I need to go back the last 100. Coincidentally a lot of nice folks repped me, so my last 20 are green... I need more history.

I can't investigate the rep fairy without more information. Kind of like how you can't investigate the tooth fairy without losing a few teeth. Maybe I can kill 2 birds with one stone?

i agree.. this is gonna get good and cause some e drama. i cant FUCKING wait!

No, I need to go back the last 100. Coincidentally a lot of nice folks repped me, so my last 20 are green... I need more history.

I can't investigate the rep fairy without more information. Kind of like you can't investigate the tooth fairy without losing a few teeth. Maybe I can kill 2 birds with one stone?

:lol:

Dude, you're killing me.

The rep fairy was cracking me up. Multiple people were leaving + and - rep for people signing "the rep fairy".

And for the record, I hardly ever sign positive rep. Hell, I usually don't even leave a comment.

So i have left four. Todd well he knew and the smuck one was prob during the shirt burning and i have no idea what the other 2 were for. How much rep have i left in all?

You haven't left much rep at all. Point was, you said you always sign the negative rep you leave, which was not true. So you can't go around calling people pussies for not signing when you yourself are just as guilty.

I wanted to see ALL rep too, but then people would see the negative I left for them unsigned :) Like to busahawty and cbrjess (sorry Jess :) )

That dude i was refering to the mods/admins not even signing the neg. If i left a neg with no sig i must have been in my drunk thread lol.

I do shit all the time while on Ambien and have no recollection, at least you have some sort of record now :)

This thread has reached lame status. Muscles have been flexed by admin and we are aware now. Let's let this thread die now or lock it. It will just get worse I'm sure. :nono:

Casper, I don't get why you encourage drama on your site. You should be the peace keeper and not the pot stirrer. Respect your site and members more man.

Disclaimer: I'm just stating my opinion and in no form am I trying to offend you, so don't flip please. :cheers:

This thread has reached lame status. Muscles have been flexed by admin and we are aware now. Let's let this thread die now or lock it. It will just get worse I'm sure. :nono:

Casper, I don't get why you encourage drama on your site. You should be the peace keeper and not the pot stirrer. Respect your site and members more man.

Disclaimer: I'm just stating my opinion and in no form am I trying to offend you, so don't flip please. :cheers:

:nono:

Since I cant give you anymore neg rep, I'll just post a response in open forum. You shouldn't have been talking shit about me, Ben and others on your site. And to top it off you neg repped Alstare about his bike. I will neg rep you EVERY chance I get, asshat

fuck off :D

Since I cant give you anymore neg rep, I'll just post a response in open forum. You shouldn't have been talking shit about me, Ben and others. And to top it off you neg repped Alstare about his bike. I will neg rep you EVERY chance I get.

+rep

Noone bitches about the trash cans when they are empty, it's only when they are full people care.

Admins/Mods are janitors, but they have to use the trash cans the same. I've modded forums where we were not allowed to be "public" and had to create a new username if we wanted to post, and I've modded as a "public" person... either way you lose unless everything is going really well.

But I agree to an extent, don't want people saying "shit, I better not say that cuz So-and-So will see" unless So-and-So wants it that way.

Since I cant give you anymore neg rep, I'll just post a response in open forum. You shouldn't have been talking shit about me, Ben and others on your site. And to top it off you neg repped Alstare about his bike. I will neg rep you EVERY chance I get, asshat

i will neg rep you every time ..cause i can :D

they see me rollin they hatin! I am always on the defence here todd. Me and u will never get along,but casper i still wont ever understand? There is way more junkie bashing topics on her(yes maybe in the past)than ever on our site. Glad to have made soooo many secret e-friends on here though! For what its worth that dude i'm sorry. Todd stick it!

Maybe it is just me but i fail to see how posting a poll is encouraging drama. Or is it because he called you and mako out? Or maybe because he lets the converstion go wherever it goes even if its not on topic?