Should we do away with the rep system?

Casper

Should we do away with the rep system?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Should we do away with the rep system?

• Yes
    • No

This thread definitely didn't turn out how I expected. I'm going to go ahead and close this poll. Rep stays. Thread moved to flame room.

Now to figure out the best way to clean up this mess....

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they see me rollin they hatin! I am always on the defence here todd. Me and u will never get along,but casper i still wont ever understand? There is way more junkie bashing topics on her(yes maybe in the past)than ever on our site. Glad to have made soooo many secret e-friends on here though! For what its worth that dude i'm sorry. Todd stick it!

im gonna be honest, i could give a rats ass. its the fuckin internet. my feelings dont get hurt anymore. im sure in person most of you cats are kool. i think i have met maybe 5-7 of you guys on here. and that was for a few minutes besides brian. ;)

This thread definitely didn't turn out how I expected. I'm going to go ahead and close this poll. Rep stays. Thread moved to flame room.

Now to figure out the best way to clean up this mess....

imho, step back and let it die, or continue helping others prove a point (how so-and-so was being an asshole veiled by anonymity).

If there are people you don't want on this forum ban them, it's your community to do as you see fit, just be aware of any repercussions.

But all that is stuff you already know :)

fuck off :D

:lol: Nothing you do can piss me off. You're too funny.

Or is it because he called you and mako out? Or maybe because he lets the converstion go wherever it goes even if its not on topic?

No, that's obvious if you view the "statistics" sometimes. You're lucky I have to wait till I can rep again. I'm reserving rep for you. :evil:

Not likely. The did lose the Bengals. :lol:

Now remember in 2006 they lost to the Bengals (I was at that game) and still won Superbowl XL. Give it time. They have only played four games!

Maybe it is just me but i fail to see how posting a poll is encouraging drama. Or is it because he called you and mako out? Or maybe because he lets the converstion go wherever it goes even if its not on topic?

I saw lots of mako's reps were deleted. It did bother some.:nono: But not me.:violin:

I can get my buddies to do it again. Makes for a lot of deleting though all the time. :lol:

I saw lots of mako's reps were deleted. It did bother some.:nono: But not me.:violin:

I can get my buddies to do it again. Makes for a lot of deleting though all the time. :lol:

Or I can just set your rep to 0 everytime you do it. You pick. I delete the rep between you two an everyone else involved or I just set it to 0.

And I don't hate your rep. I hate cheating.

Now you're on top mako. Casper hated on my rep.

I can't give you rep for anything anymore buddy, might make you look like you're cheating. :lol:

We need a POST poll! Some people abuse posting!

I'm not done yet.

You're not that special dude. Seriously. This came up today because of todd#43 and chevysoldier leaving negative rep for max power and signing it mr.a. Shrink your ego a bit. The rep thing has become a useless mess, instead of a valuable tool. It's just a vote. I'm leaving it to the board as a whole.

** CORRECTION: Negative rep was left FOR todd#43 and chevysoldier by someone signing as Mr A. My bad.

haha called out toddy boy and chevy soldier... uh oh :eek:

No, read it again, genius :D

That, is pretty much epic lameness. :nono::rolleyes:

It's one thing to do what Nick and Mako did to make themselves look good. No harm no foul.

It's a whole different thing to make someone else look bad. Weaksauce.

I highlighted the important part for you, there. I know you have some reading comprehension issues.

You just got called out for doing it...or did i miss something?
I had it backwards. My bad.

Negative rep was left FOR todd#43 and chevysoldier by someone signing as Mr A. My bad.

There, he cleared it up AGAIN. Do people really ready here, or do you just see what you wanna see??

Since I cant give you anymore neg rep, I'll just post a response in open forum. You shouldn't have been talking shit about me, Ben and others on your site. And to top it off you neg repped Alstare about his bike. I will neg rep you EVERY chance I get, asshat

Gixxie has forum?? Who knew. How many members are there? Did he try to double his money on a bike with them too?

they see me rollin they hatin! I am always on the defence here todd. Me and u will never get along,but casper i still wont ever understand? There is way more junkie bashing topics on her(yes maybe in the past)than ever on our site. Glad to have made soooo many secret e-friends on here though! For what its worth that dude i'm sorry. Todd stick it!

Jesus. I get talked about in a thread that I never posted in - cool!

Sack up, fucktard. Got something to say to me or about me? Try a PM, I promise I'll respond. On the other hand, you could make a snide remark in a thread and just wait for someone to hand you your ass.

I'm not done yet.

Get rid of the rep system. If someone has something to say about a post, let 'em post it in the thread - good or bad. My guess is it'll keep a lot of the keyboard commandos from running their mouths, blaming other people, and in general being able to leave a shitty remark anonymously.

Either that, or allow EVERYONE to see EVERYONE else's rep comments on the user's profile.

No, read it again, genius :D

Yeah I went back through the thread and saw this. When it was first posted I was like ohhh man I can't believe they got sold out, cause I thought that would cause everyone else to neg rep you, but instead you were the victim not the assailant. I knew "the todd" was above that kind of behavior.

"I'm sorry for not trusting the todd better five"

the-todd-25138.jpg

I have no issues with reading comprehension.

That's the beauty of how my post was constructed - since I didn't NAME people, it still stands, regardless of Caspers correction (which I posted WELL before Casper's correction - check the timestamps). Using rep to falsify information and make someone else look bad is immature at best.

I think you need to re-read it there, big guy - don't get butthurt.