some jacka$$ pushed my bike over

D-Ramey

so i was at a buddy's his afternoon after i left his house i seen my bike laying on the right side not the left side where the kick stand is the other side so i figured wind would not be that strong to push it over it had to take someone to push it or a car to bump it....so the damage is right fairing fucked and the upperstay is broke where the mirriors go on...and the front fairing is scraped up the exhaust is scraped alittle and my helment(arai) was straped on that side and got messed up also... i called my insurance company they are sending a agent out soon to look at the damage...wtf is peoples problem these days...and what u guys think it will cost to get fixed?

easton..or a real problem solver, named revolver..dead people dont talk

he lives in new albany and im in enough trouble as it is over a bar fight...lol i got sentenced to 2 years in prison and im on a 100,000 appeals bond...so thats out of the question..:(

he lives in new albany and im in enough trouble as it is over a bar fight...lol i got sentenced to 2 years in prison and im on a 100,000 appeals bond...so thats out of the question..:(

bro if your already going whats another year. make sure the mother fucker cant remember shit, but still is breathing

maybe it was the guy from your bar fight? :lol: jk

sorry to hear about your bike... people are dicks, you can't have something nice sometimes without someone wanting to thrash your shit. When I was in college some dickbag down the street knocked over my buddys ninja and did a couple hundred bucks of damage. Anyways, GL with the insurance company.

at dealer prices at least $2500 that side fairing alone is over 700 from suzuki

it needs wind screen ,upper stay forsure and new right fairing and the front fairing would need repainted and the aftermarket slip on is scraped up and my helment is fucked so how ever much that would cost the thing is my bike is a salvage rebuilt title so idk if they would total it out if so i hope i can buy it back i love that bike..lol and the fucked up thing is i just got it painted about 2 months ago ill try get pixs of the damage

So...you know where the guy lives? Also...how the fuck did you manage that?

So...you know where the guy lives? Also...how the fuck did you manage that?

the fight happen in a bar in delaware the guy hit me first i punched him back and he had to get 16 stices so idk i guess they dont believe in protecting ur self these days and i dont have a recored i had my ccw and everything i get a felony 2 over this bullshit and i have a prison number now...and like 30k invisted in atorney fees and some..so dont ever get in trouble in delaware

Well bro, sorry that happened. i have a bunch of extra 04-05 gsxr parts prolly everything you need to get it back together. hit me up.

forsure ill pm you if the insurance trys to dick me around or decieds to write me a check id rather that so i can buy my own parts and get it repainted a different color for next year...

Dude' date=' that sucks! You lost your CCW, too.. that's a drag. :nono:[/quote']

yes sir iv never been in trouble ever...so the next time all you guys go to th bar and some dude starts shit with u think twice..or even hits u first and this dude was 6,8 275 im 5,10 140 and they did not put a size as a factor in the trial it was some bull shit i just hope i get the appeal and win because if not i have to go back to prison

yes sir iv never been in trouble ever...so the next time all you guys go to th bar and some dude starts shit with u think twice..or even hits u first and this dude was 6,8 275 im 5,10 140 and they did not put a size as a factor in the trial it was some bull shit i just hope i get the appeal and win because if not i have to go back to prison

you need a new attorney like now

I hate to say this D... if this is the full story.. ie you weren't the agressor, you attempted to end the situation, and you thought the guy would have done harm to you a competent attourney would have this open and shut... you got railroaded :(

you need a new attorney like now

i have had 3 so far lol no lie and im getting a new one for the appeal i think the dude know the judge or someone he was a older guy like 30's and from delaware im 23 and from columbus.lol so maybe thats why and they was calling me a thug in court because i was wearing a hat backwards in the bar wtf..lol

the fight happen in a bar in delaware the guy hit me first i punched him back and he had to get 16 stices so idk i guess they dont believe in protecting ur self these days and i dont have a recored i had my ccw and everything i get a felony 2 over this bullshit and i have a prison number now...and like 30k invisted in atorney fees and some..so dont ever get in trouble in delaware

did you have your firearm with you in the bar? just curious if that would lead to the sentencing time or if it was just for what they deemed felonious assault. Sorry to get up in your business, just curious.

I hate to say this D... if this is the full story.. ie you weren't the agressor, you attempted to end the situation, and you thought the guy would have done harm to you a competent attourney would have this open and shut... you got railroaded :(

alot of people said the same and think i had a unfair trial i mean shit 2 years for a first timer no probate shit....someone know someone everyone i talked to said the same they charged me with a felounious assult thats a f2 after the fact he hit me first...

did you have your firearm with you in the bar? just curious if that would lead to the sentencing time or if it was just for what they deemed felonious assault. Sorry to get up in your business, just curious.

nope when i got drink i keep it home

alot of people said the same and think i had a unfair trial i mean shit 2 years for a first timer no probate shit....someone know someone everyone i talked to said the same they charged me with a felounious assult thats a f2 after the fact he hit me first...

I figured you've heard it before, but I felt it should be repeated... best of luck man