2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so wait lets get this straight..... Since i havent been paying attention to this thread its on again this year? I'm gonna have to get a hotel for that night since i no longer have a main squeeze in the area. Ohhh, and i plan on getting shitty....

Yeeeaaaahhh Baaabeeeee!!! :D

its cool sam trains his to walk upright

That's why I like to call him Sigfried

Plussss..... If we bring the livestock trailer this year, people may never make it up to the room anyways! :cool:

Can we hurry and get the info worked out before they close this thread.

It's seems to be how things are done now.

I think we're cool, as I don't remember any DTC threads ever bein' closed on here for excessive &/or vulgar sheep talk!! :D

Besides..... We're a paid sponsor :lol:

they arent cookies!! you cant lick one and claim it to be yours! :mad:

Ohhhh..... I did quite a bit more than lick it

Lets just say in some states..... We're now married :cool:

• 1 month later...

'Bout 6 weeks out people. Sam & I were talkin' last night that this might be a good time to start a tenative roll call to help with facilities planning

Check in here please, if odds are at least 80% you're plannin' to party with us.....

http://dysfunctionaltravelingcircus.freeforums.org/cleveland-ims-dtc-karaoke-afterparty-saturday-jan-30th-t255.html

Dust it off? Shit' date=' bitch. I keep that motherfucker behind glass during the off season. Besides, I got backups. ;)

Besides, who the fuck came up with "warbanner", anyway?[/quote']

:lol: im not certain but i think it was someone on crutches who ever that guy was.............. :lol: i really dont know who said it first but i stuck really well :D

im still dtf im actually getting a motel room so i dont have to drive my ass home!!!!