2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how I know Pauly's ghey?!? gayfight2.gif

paulydrink.jpg

Anybody remember what we were singin' in this one...... I look like I'm beltin' somethin' out?!? Didn't we do "Love Shack" at some point? Is that Kev next to me?

sambusa_pauly_kevin_russ.jpg

he is taking steps towards a social life...... he came to our fair one night for the bull roping and sheep riding lol

:D FTFY Kid hss.gifhss.gif

What you morons neglect to realize, is that my social calendar doesn't revolve around you.

It should evilgrin.gif

Lighten up Francis ;)

Edited by Fonzie

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in for the show and the after-party 100%.

If I try to make some excuse that I can't make it, I expect Jagr and Moose to to break in my house and drag me there by scrawny neck. :slap:

By then, school won't be killing me and we're dead at work in the winter, so shouldn't be a problem.

I'm in for the show and the after-party 100%.

If I try to make some excuse that I can't make it, I expect Jagr and Moose to to break in my house and drag me there by scrawny neck. :slap:

By then, school won't be killing me and we're dead at work in the winter, so shouldn't be a problem.

yep thatll prolly be what happens.

Youre like a once monthly friend. :D

We're gonna change your name to Man-pon.

yep thatll prolly be what happens.

Youre like a once monthly friend. :D

We're gonna change your name to Man-pon.

Yep. I've sucked as a friend lately. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Another month and a half all the stupid programming classes will be done, easy crap next semester, and done.

Also, not living with my soon to be ex-wife will take away some stress.

Really though, it is the best pickup line ever. (not that I'm working hard on dating).

"Hey, wanna go back to my place? My live-in ex-wife will throw shit at you and then take all my stuff. Sounds fun, huh?"