2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have some already?

Might not be a bad idea to have 'em. If it's just the regulars, probably won't need 'em.... However if there's some fresh meat.... errmmm newbies there... Then we can go ahead & use 'em ;)

I dont have any but I am sure I could get some name tags and a marker for a few dollars so I will pick them up some time this week.

I plan to be there probably around 1 PM, then on to Buddy's. My friend Perry will have one of his bike in the bike show, so I'll chat with him for a bit too.

Festivities @ Buddy's probably won't get goin' 'til 8'ish

He's graduating from HHHHAAAAARRRRRMY training next friday.

"BoooomChugggaLugggaLugggaBoooomChugggaLugggaLuggggaBoooomChugggaLugggaLugggaBOOOOM!!

Thaaaat's the faccccct JAAAACK!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfxcq77FkdE

Edited by Fonzie

no the show will cost you 15 (entry and parking) drinks 20 will get you thru the night with thier specials unless you need to get totally smashed and theres been a couple free places to crash for the night offered already. so thats only $35 man. Ride up with someone and split the gas or beg and someone will prolly take you for free we're good peeps here

no the show will cost you 15 (entry and parking) drinks 20 will get you thru the night with thier specials unless you need to get totally smashed and theres been a couple free places to crash for the night offered already. so thats only $35 man. Ride up with someone and split the gas or beg and someone will prolly take you for free we're good peeps here

I know this man. Everyone here is awesome, well most of everyone. :p

I try not to asking for anything, and i can come up with a little $. There's been some offerings on CL for ugly male jigalos.

Ah.. 99cent steaks and $8 pitchers so for ten bucks you can have 2 steaks and a pitcher. I am skippin the show as it sucks ass the last few times I have went. It is turning into a bike show more then a new model bike show. If I want to see custom bikes and classics I would go to a custom bike show. and for the vendors its all a bunch of punk ass stuntas selling there stupid dvd and t shirts. only have a few vendors worth lookin at.

Hey I never said they aint got skill I just dont need to go see four or five stands of squid dressed kids doing wheelies on there rat bikes with 62 tooth sprockets, and smashed in gas tanks. It is a bike show. when you go to the car show do they have a ton of stands of kids street racing or drifting in there hopped up rice cars? Do they have stands of people selling things not related to the show like duffel bags and sham wows. And I can do a nice little first gear power wheelie LOL!