2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I've been there just not that YOU remember, I told you what color it is in the PM answer I sent you. My stalker skillz run deep. And not sure yet exactly what time I'm leaving yet but I'll be headed out from my moms in Westerville so if I make it early enough I'll join up with you around the Polaris exit.

Polaris meet up sounds good mang! Yous does have good stalker skillz!

Late notice...but i'd like to go to both. I'm coming from Lancaster, so if anyone wants to meet up on 33, or Columbus and carpool. Send me a pm. I'd be up to splitting/sharing a room too if there's any still available.

I think some of the guys are still hammering out the carpool situation

I think Jinu's still looking for a room mate too

Ben says him & Carie have a room at the Super 8 with us now

PM me celly's if you want me to be able to get ahold of you, & I don't already have yours

Edited by Fonzie

Late notice...but i'd like to go to both. I'm coming from Lancaster, so if anyone wants to meet up on 33, or Columbus and carpool. Send me a pm. I'd be up to splitting/sharing a room too if there's any still available.

Maybe you can buy a bike there! :)

Ok wait...I had some time to go back and look at the last page..LP (Khaotic Rebel) and me want to caravan too! Where the heck is his house? I guess were leaving later too LOL. Good...we get to sleep in! Moose.... you have my cell number... text me an address or something...