2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah who was that fag with her? I heard he was a total douchebag.

jk, I know it's hwili. I would say nice to meet you but I don't think we got a chance to say hey, either way, glad you could make it.

I know I am huge and intimidating, but next time you can come over and say hello. :)

I heard it caused a huge fight, and he beat her because of it!

Excellent time, and I felt right at home with all you guys even though it was my first time meeting many of you. I look forward to the next one :D

They were only being nice because they wanted in your pants. :lol:

lol nah, I was just busy trying to keep Sam off my wife and Casper from stabbing me :D

:lol:

I wasn't going to do the stabbing, I was offering the knife to someone else so they could stab you. :lol:

Seriously, that was a freaking blast. I had an incredible time Saturday night. It made Sunday a bit rough, especially since the person who was supposed to open the show Sunday didn't show up....... Nothing like a hangover, no voice, and breath reeking of beer and cheap steak to help you sell raffle tickets.

lol nah, I was just busy trying to keep Sam off my wife....

lol.gif They did have that whole Arien chemistry goin' on

....and Casper from stabbing me :D
That's what you get for pushin' his buttons in the "virtual world" all the time :p

I wasn't going to do the stabbing, I was offering the knife to someone else so they could stab you. :lol:

I thought you were trying to talk the knife away from Scott before his drunk ass hurt himself with it :D

Seriously, that was a freaking blast. I had an incredible time Saturday night.
I thought you were gonna kiss me in the gas station afterward dancingnaughty.gif
It made Sunday a bit rough, especially since the person who was supposed to open the show Sunday didn't show up....... Nothing like a hangover, no voice, and breath reeking of beer and cheap steak to help you sell raffle tickets.
You mean you didn't sell 400 tix like the hired model chick you were tellin' me about?!? :p

You mean you didn't sell 400 tix like the hired model chick you were tellin' me about?!? :p

Carie sold more tickets than her. Seriously. A lot more. I was actually very unimpressed with the model. This was my first time working with her. The other Ben talked her up a lot. She didn't live up to the hype in my opinion.

I'm not sure on the totals yet, but we cleared over $2000.

Carie sold more tickets than her. Seriously. A lot more. I was actually very unimpressed with the model. This was my first time working with her. The other Ben talked her up a lot. She didn't live up to the hype in my opinion.

I'm not sure on the totals yet, but we cleared over $2000.

What other Ben? Who was the model.... The blonde chick that was just sittin' there Saturday afternoon??

I heard it caused a huge fight, and he beat her because of it!

I heard they broke up on the way home & he went all Chris Brown on her a$$

Excellent time, and I felt right at home with all you guys even though it was my first time meeting many of you.

We're warm & inviting like that.... But not in a homosexual or beastialitous way or anything sheep4.gif

I dont think anyone can top that one. But the our whole group performance of crazy bitch to MJ was a close second

I think I was channeling the spirit of Michael for that one! ;)

What other Ben? Who was the model.... The blonde chick that was just sittin' there Saturday afternoon??

Yup. Ain't that some shit? She got paid. :nono:

I know Carie's my wife and all so I'm pretty biased, but Carie sold circles around that "model", and for free.

I am very glad everyone had a good time, I know I did. You fuckers only come to Cleveland once a year so I had to make sure you bitches had a good time.

We didn't have the sheep last year.... I'll be curious to see if Buddy's is so anxious to have us back again nexxxxxt year!! :lol:

Yup. Ain't that some shit? She got paid. :nono:

I know Carie's my wife and all so I'm pretty biased, but Carie sold circles around that "model", and for free.

Carie is A LOT more personable than most people - especially some stuck up "model". That's probably why your missus had no trouble selling tix.

Ben, you comming out my way tonite to drop that bike back off at Beckners ?

Nada. Dropped it off at the other Ben's house last night. Beckner's is picking it up from there. Mark Beckner lives in New Albany, so he's close to Ben's house.

I know Carie's my wife and all so I'm pretty biased,

I'm not biased and I thought your models didn't show up at all for you Saturday. Carie is better looking & from what little time I spent getting to know you guys and watching the "model" interact with people Carie has a better personality too.

Glad too hear your charity made some money.

You must have really wanted to see some blood Saturday. You offered me your knife and told me to stab Carie before we even got to Buddy's. :eek: You got some hidden serial killer in you? Casper will be eating ginger angels soon.

Edited by Artmageddon