2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

Mr Likwid... if I owned that bike, I'd not ever find a chance to ride it.

I'd be cleaning and polishing the multitudes of chrome forever...

I'd feel the same way!

You should have seen Ben & Carrie when I walked over and sat on it with my jacket and keys hanging on.... (kidding! lol)

Bike was a beauty for sure.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, as you can see, I never post out here, since Hubby does all the time, I never seem to need too! I just wanted to say what a great time I had tonight. Scott, I'm not so sure how he will feel in the morning. Heck, I know right now he's not doing so hot! It was great fun meeting everyone and its great to have a group of people that know how to seriously party and have a good time. I had a blast taking all the pictures, I know at last count I was over 200. It will be interesting to see how many are worthy! and yes I do take bribe money! ( I need that 848!)

Sorry we just kind of left without saying goodbye, but he was down for the count. I guess I need to be DD more often so he can build up that tolerance! (normally I'm the one getting stupid drunk!)

I promise to post the link in the morning of the pictures, I'm just a tad to tired tonight to even upload them! I cant wait to see everyone elses too!

Kelli (&ScottB)