2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and I didn't have but 2 drinks all night... I love all you a-holes...

:D I was remiss in reciprocating Chris.... I owe you a couple shots next time ;)

.... its great to have a group of people that know how to seriously party and have a good time.

This guy.... Yeeeahhh...... He's DTC! ;)

80573113.jpg

Great night was had by this guy. Really appreciate all of you that came out and partied with us. Thank you to vulcan rider for getting it set up with Buddy's, the sign was an awesome touch. It was great meating all of you again. Kinda like late night Taco Bell runs, it was great at the time but my ass is killing me today :sheepfucker:

Wow, what a fucking blast! I started off a little slow last night but the true yota came out around 1230 or 1. Ive never sang karaoke like that. I wouldnt give the mic up. Sorry to hurt everyone's ears. I know that must of been brutal! :lol:

Great meeting new peeps, and good seeing the peeps I dont see much. Hope to party with you guys again soon! :D

those of you who didn't stay at the hotel were all very lucky to not have to witness my morning hair do.

those of you who did, i'm very sorry about that. the petrification of your penii will reverse after a couple days.

Pauly was missed he were under the weather...

Pauly gots the AIDS

I started off a little slow last night but the true yota came out around 1230 or 1.

No $hit.... You were in a funk there for awhile yesterday! Glad we could bring you out of it :D

good time...

according to Afghan men, sodomy is not gay without love... it's like helping a brother out .... :eek:

Where the hell'd you disappear to last night without even sayin' goodbye beezitch?!? :nono:

those of you who didn't stay at the hotel were all very lucky to not have to witness my morning hair do.

those of you who did, i'm very sorry about that. the petrification of your penii will reverse after a couple days.

True story:lol:

jbot.jpg

I am very glad everyone had a good time, I know I did. You fuckers only come to Cleveland once a year so I had to make sure you bitches had a good time.

I think we should do the 4th of july up there this year.... see if you can get the DTC entered in a parade somewhere and we will all get club shirts and ride up and hang for the weekend...