2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

You must have really wanted to see some blood somebody Saturday. You offered me your knife and told me to stab Carie before we even got to Buddy's. :eek: You got some hidden serial killer in you? Casper will be eating ginger angels soon.

:lol:

I forgot about that.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happend to you makin the after party Mr.UP ????

Nothing but excuses. I had been up since 7am, worked 12 hours on my feet my knees were killing me, the dealership took us out to a dinner with ten of us we didn't get out of the restaurant until close to 11pm, I don't drink, I was expecting to be back at the show the next morning at 9am, blaa, blaa, blaa...

I'm too old.

Werd.

I think Uncle Punk and r1Crusher ended up spooning over at InyaAzz's house. RVTPilot didn't come out either, or Avenger...

Yea, I called all you locals out!

You caught us, all of us locals are size queens and thought we would have a better time if we left out you little guys.

Funny = Sweater puppies......

lol.gif

I thought you were trying to talk the knife away from Scott before his drunk ass hurt himself with it :D

Hey, I was mostly ok at that point, nothing was gonna get in the way of $1.98 worth of steaks........

Crazy night, glad i got to meet most of you.

Buddy's just called me and said they have placed restraining orders on all of us and a special restraining order on Yota on behalf of microphones everywhere.
QFT! I was met at my door this evening by a state trooper asking me a bunch of questions about the pictures I took.... I told him with no warrant to get f'd....:D

Carie is A LOT more personable than most people - especially some stuck up "model". That's probably why your missus had no trouble selling tix.

Thank you.

Not to mention Carie has better sweater puppies than that model :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not biased and I thought your models didn't show up at all for you Saturday. Carie is better looking & from what little time I spent getting to know you guys and watching the "model" interact with people Carie has a better personality too.

Glad too hear your charity made some money.

Thank you as well.

Great finally putting a face to many names around hear.

Saturday was so much fun and I am still recovering!

Saturday was so much fun and I am still recovering!

Glad you guys made it out this year, & had a good time!

:dunno: What's this rumor I hear that's Ben's not allowed to party with the DTC anymore??? roflmao.gif

Please don't stir it up again.......but just to let you guys know....the mishap after the party is off the book.....I got a killer lawyer (but I broke my bank)....and the charges dropped......

I drink only "iced tea"..........shut up ........not long island.....lipton.....:moo:

:hbleft::hbleft::hbleft: