2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep in bootyful brunstucky! LOL no just messin it's a nice place I went last year for a little bit. It is on pearl rd. rt 42. Not the biggest place but cheap enough beer and food. and they have yoki to let other make fools of themselves. Ice Ice baby, where is IP and his warbanner?

It's a man scarf

Well, I only say that because he thinks that because he is jobless that he wont be drinking. I know I'm good for at least a couple pitchers for him.:D

:banana:

I will be speaking with the owners of Buddys in the next few day so i can tell everyone for sure what specials we are getting.

I'm not going unless Likwid does. That guy needs some DTC DRC love.

WTH's "DRC"??

see you there Sam, getting my room details figured out!

Well now.... Things just got interesting

Ill be there it doesnt look like there is any hotels within walking distance from the bar.......

what we could do is all meet at the hotel and car pool that then taxi home. That way there are cars at the hotel for people to take people to get their cars in the morning. Just don't wake me up at the ass crack of dawn or there will be some words. So anything official on hotel?

'Ya gotta read more than the last couple posts Keith ;)

As long as I dont have used condoms in my bed ill be happy

wrapit.gif As long as I end up with used condoms in my bed.... I'll be happy! :lol:

Seriously though.... I absolutely think everyone needs to be in the same hotel for "Maximum Fun" :D

Edited by Fonzie

WTH's "DRC"??

Well now.... Things just got interesting

'Ya gotta read more than the last couple posts Keith ;)

wrapit.gif As long as I end up with used condoms in my bed.... I'll be happy! :lol:

Seriously though.... I absolutely think everyone needs to be in the same hotel for "Maximum Fun" :D

I am gonna bunk down with jags and kawi I guess... if we ever get a room decided on...:D

I tried pulling up the Brunswick HoJo on hojo.com. It wasn't showing a location???

I'm on the phone though.

Apparently Brunswick just doesnt exist because neither hotel will show up on their websites for online booking. If you need to book a room looks like you will need to place a call.

we have the sleep inn (330) 273-1112

and the howard johnson express (330) 225-9161