2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

I'm not going to the show' date=' but I should be at the bar... you know, once you guys pin it down. I won't be drinking as much as I did last year, though. Part of me really wants to remember what happens this time. :D[/quote']

Yeah, I'm still kinda upset that you dont remember our bathroom adventure. Sad face

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I remember about the bathroom is the urinal puck had something funny written on it. I just can't remember what it was.

that was actually sams nose print............... when i took my turn at him i must have got into the moment and slammed his head down there pretty hard :lol:

The pisser thing was black when you pissed on it it turned white and said drink more beer she aint that pretty. or something like that I was only half as drunk as you guys as i got there late and left after 2-3 hours.

So how close do we want to have this to the IX center? I live right there and could do some searching if you like just let me know what you people want. scoundrels is right down the street from the ix and has kareoke(sp) decent burgers and beer prices been there once for there bike night. upper deck is not far its a sports bar mostly BW students in there. I will try out one I have been wanting to hit for awhile fat heads brewery, micro brew up on lorain in north olmstead. let me know.

that dude is checking with his guy to see what kind of specials he can get us. I have a place I need to talk to to see what they can offer us, and Matt if you read this and can check with your guy to see what he can do for us. I want the location locked down by the end of the month hopefully.

Besides' date=' who the fuck came up with "warbanner", anyway?[/quote']

No kiddin'.... I call it my cockwarmer :D

Part of me really wants to remember what happens this time

That's what camcorders are for... Just watch Bry's footage from last year of what a dirty...DIRTEEE boy you were!! :eek:

The only thing I remember about the bathroom is the urinal puck had something funny written on it. I just can't remember what it was.

"Keep drinkin'.... She's still ugly"

I'm dtf' date=' I'll be there. And I won't leave early this time.[/quote']

You better not, A-hole!! :p

So how close do we want to have this to the IX center? I live right there and could do some searching if you like just let me know what you people want. scoundrels is right down the street from the ix and has kareoke(sp) decent burgers and beer prices been there once for there bike night. upper deck is not far its a sports bar mostly BW students in there. I will try out one I have been wanting to hit for awhile fat heads brewery, micro brew up on lorain in north olmstead. let me know.

Vulc's been playin' party planner & doin' some of the legwork again this year

Criteria we've given him.....

Preferably southwest of the IX, close to interstates & hotel/motel/NOtells, & karaoke of course dancingnaughty.gif

It's not in The Pub so er'one can see it if they click it.

But might as well.

Re: Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty", Saturday Jan 30th

by vulcan_rider on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:23 am

we have the sleep inn (330) 273-1112

and the howard johnson express (330) 225-9161

The sleep inn is the bigger of the 2.

We will be going to Buddy's for the 2nd year in a row.

Not sure about hotel prices but i recommend that those of you that need a hotel see how many people are planning on getting a room and try to get a discount depending on the number.

For those of you staying in the hotel i can meet you at the hotel after the motorcycle show and bring you to the bar, then back after the bar. It doesnt matter which hotel you pick because they are right next to each other. If you plan on hitching a ride with me just know that i plan on stayin at the bar late.

vulcan_rider

DTC Kontributor & Karaoke Koordinator

Highscores: 17

better post up the info here for all the folks that arent members over there too.

The link should still be good, even as "Guests"