repoman job offer

MidgetTodd

I got a call yesterday out of the blue to come in today and talk about a job offer a local repo company I apllied to a long time ago offered up a spot just not sure if I wanna take it or not, anyone on here currently doing repos. I used to its been several years ago and Im sure the only thing thats changed is its a lil more hostile right now!

Not real happy were Im at now so Im thinkin real hard on it

I got a call yesterday out of the blue to come in today and talk about a job offer a local repo company I apllied to a long time ago offered up a spot just not sure if I wanna take it or not, anyone on here currently doing repos. I used to its been several years ago and Im sure the only thing thats changed is its a lil more hostile right now!

Not real happy were Im at now so Im thinkin real hard on it

you do look sort of like that wrestler they use to call "The REPOMAN "

You need to think about what is best for you and your family. I think the main question you need to ask is what kind of longevity the Repo man gig will have. Is this just a transistion job till you find something else you like better? Do you really want to keep working where you are at now? I am not sure of your history or your responsibilties. those are some things i would be thinking about. Could be a great opportunity I bet business is up. Good Luck

Nick

I think there would be some advantages and some disadvantages. Do you have a CCW? Are you allowed to carry while working for the company? Do they supply any other personal protective stuff? That works off of a percentage cut of the cost of the car or something like that right? I think I would enjoy doing something like that since it would give a decent rush when people are aware of what youre doing.

Does it free up any riding time?

has it ever seemed that I didnt have time to ride ??

be prepared for the ass whhoopin and glock in your face

done it before for a couple years Im pretty good at holding my own

You need to think about what is best for you and your family. I think the main question you need to ask is what kind of longevity the Repo man gig will have. Is this just a transistion job till you find something else you like better? Do you really want to keep working where you are at now? I am not sure of your history or your responsibilties. those are some things i would be thinking about. Could be a great opportunity I bet business is up. Good Luck

Nick

where Im at now just bores me anymore and Ive went as high as I can go in the company can spend the rest of my life here and the only thing I can look forward to is a couple raises Im theres no more promotions to be had and Im about maxed out in pay here as well thats why Im thinking about it

A buddy of mine does repos for a local bank. He loves it. Great money.

They made me a great offer but its still about a $700 a month paycut to start " Ill be the first to admit Im overpaid now though" Ill get it back in time and theres advancement opportunities too plus the day to day would not be lame an drag out

A repo man spends his life getting into tense situations.
Im already doing that at the drama shack I work at
I think there would be some advantages and some disadvantages. Do you have a CCW? Are you allowed to carry while working for the company? Do they supply any other personal protective stuff? That works off of a percentage cut of the cost of the car or something like that right? I think I would enjoy doing something like that since it would give a decent rush when people are aware of what youre doing.

you can carry but it usually works against you puts people on edge its nothing like these stupid shows on tv you knock on the door the first time around and try to talk to them and that usually works if it doesnt you come back another day and follow em to work or the store and take it there , really not alot of confrontation unless you really want it that way but theres no need for it

Nah, I knew a guy went to Los Angeles and did repo.

He'd just call ahead and tell them. Then call again when he was out front.

Any resistance, and he came right back with the po-po.

Bi-lingual (Spanish) with black belt of some sort.

me and the wife repo. good money if you get the orders. we do stark, summit, tusc, wayne, medina and few others small towns.

My wife is awesome at it. she can talk anyone out of keys. me or her brother are usually right behind her with some heat. :) (but she has her own also)

Last good one we had was a 09 Yukon Denalli XL with 19k miles. beautiful truck.

we've done it for 6 years now. She's the NEO supervisor/trainer. we have a Hells Angel that does all our akron tows... he's a fuckin riot. lol