OR bike night @ BWR'S?

jj1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yota....I spoke to someone who works there at length about this last night. There are two sides to every story. There always is in EVERY situation in life. Nobody is 100% in the right. I don't think all of us should be punished b/c one person doesnt' work there anymore. It's just my opinion. I really liked it there and several others did too. I understand you have loyalty to your friend but I don't think this group as a whole should cut this option out completely. Plus I LOVE THE NACHOS THERE! :)

Well go there. I dont give a shit, Im not supporting them anymore. This place is also 3minutes from your house sara, so I can understand why you like it ;)

Either way, Im going to try and find a new place for next year. Thats kinda our thing anyway... new place each year! :D

Well go there. I dont give a shit, Im not supporting them anymore. This place is also 3minutes from your house sara, so I can understand why you like it ;)

Either way, Im going to try and find a new place for next year. Thats kinda our thing anyway... new place each year! :D

Yota...yes is was convenient for me. I live 3 miles down the road but i also traveled several times to hooters on rome hilliard which was a 35 minute ride for me. I liked the people that worked there too.

Another bar to check out if ppl dont want to do the Downtown thing is

Roadhouse 66

I,v meet the Owner... He rides and does a lot of stuff as well. and is a all around pretty cool guy

http://www.roadhouse66.com/imagesof66/index2.htm

Yota...yes is was convenient for me. I live 3 miles down the road but i also traveled several times to hooters on rome hilliard which was a 35 minute ride for me. I liked the people that worked there too.

I liked the people too. BUT, you have to understand that none of this goodness would of ever happened if it wasnt for Ron and I getting together and planning shit out. So why should we give them our business when they fucked him over???? Sorry, not doing it.

I still plan on going to Moose's KoC & hanging there on thursdays... not tonight, but on the occasional thursday when I plan on going out. We had fun there last time, and really OR was the reason why BWR was so fun anyway, so we could do the same thing anywhere.

I liked the people too. BUT, you have to understand that none of this goodness would of ever happened if it wasnt for Ron and I getting together and planning shit out. So why should we give them our business when they fucked him over???? Sorry, not doing it.

Oh ya, well did Ron make Liz super HOT? Hell no, so think before you post /cry

Sounds like you don't know both sides of the story.