OR bike night @ BWR'S?

jj1

No I dont, but... either way. It was Ron and OR that brought that place business. No argument there. True fucking story.

I agree. It wasn't management's fault when ron decided to keep booking acts when he was told 'the summer is over, no more bands'

I like BWR for a lot of reasons. Good location, decent service, and the fact that it doesn't have a HUGE customer base. It's nice to have a place to our selves basically.

Whatever, I don't have a horse in the race. I don't live down the street anymore and I'll show up wherever this thing lands.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

two part thread, heh?

1. Where to go in the future.

2. Where to go tonight... (this part got lost)

And The Old Bag of Nails in Gahanna would be worth checking out.

edit: aww Cheech, you stealing my bandwidth again?

two part thread, heh?

1. Where to go in the future.

2. Where to go tonight... (this part got lost)

And The Old Bag of Nails in Gahanna would be worth checking out.

edit: aww Cheech, you stealing my bandwidth again?

not much for bike parking there...

Bike parking might not be a factor tonight. But it's wherever/whatever for people.

NOAA forecasting 100% rain with average accumulation of more than 1.0 inch of rain between 5pm and 11pm tonight for the Columbus area.

I understand. Jeff and I will still do our weekly eats there tho. Right Jeffrey??!! We've been hitting that place for years. :)

It was fun b/c I was there telling crazy stories about my crazy life. Just admit it. :) Without me there the KoC is meaningless. :lol:

Jeff! OMG. I so wish I could give you rep right now. It's like you're texting me all over again. ;)

Gee fucking thanks for boosting My ego.... so it means nothing that I am there every freaking thursday.... thanks a bunch a-holes!!!:mad:

WEll in all reality it was kev's frequent f bombs and then your stern look that made the night. :lol:

yeah but you got kevin all riled up... so I blame you!:D between you and mj you had kevin's hormones all over the place....

yeah but you got kevin all riled up... so I blame you!:D between you and mj you had kevin's hormones all over the place....

Moose, you got me more riled up then the ladies did... I think you were putting something extra special in the drinks :D

So, it's 4pm and we don't know where we are going to be at 7 pm yet? :(

Hmm... I fear the thread on what to do in February.

Looks like it will be a looong winter season till I see all my OR peeps again. :mad:

Sigh...

That will be enough of that attitude!! :)

So, it's 4pm and we don't know where we are going to be at 7 pm yet? :(

Hmm... I fear the thread on what to do in February.

Looks like it will be a looong winter season till I see all my OR peeps again. :mad:

Sigh...

And Tomorrow, Friday night, is the last Hooters Hillard Bike Night.

Not that hardly anyone was there last week anyway.

****Thread HighJack****