OR bike night @ BWR'S?

jj1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the people too. BUT, you have to understand that none of this goodness would of ever happened if it wasnt for Ron and I getting together and planning shit out. So why should we give them our business when they fucked him over???? Sorry, not doing it.

I understand. Jeff and I will still do our weekly eats there tho. Right Jeffrey??!! We've been hitting that place for years. :)

I still plan on going to Moose's KoC & hanging there on thursdays... not tonight, but on the occasional thursday when I plan on going out. We had fun there last time, and really OR was the reason why BWR was so fun anyway, so we could do the same thing anywhere.

It was fun b/c I was there telling crazy stories about my crazy life. Just admit it. :) Without me there the KoC is meaningless. :lol:

Oh ya, well did Ron make Liz super HOT? Hell no, so think before you post /cry

Jeff! OMG. I so wish I could give you rep right now. It's like you're texting me all over again. ;)

It was fun b/c I was there telling crazy stories about my crazy life. Just admit it. :) Without me there the KoC is meaningless. :lol:

Please tell me it was the story of the dude with the 250 and the walk of shame down the beach :lol:

(I might be merging two stories)

Hey lets just drop all this lets find a place we can go hang out and have fun! Like MJ said we didn't have fun because we were at BWR its cause of OR. I vote with JJ1 pick a new place every thurs and meet up and have a good time! yes Liz had blonde hair well it was a few colors but blonde was one shorter girl with short hair! Yes very pretty!

Hey lets just drop all this lets find a place we can go hang out and have fun! Like MJ said we didn't have fun because we were at BWR its cause of OR. I vote with JJ1 pick a new place every thurs and meet up and have a good time! yes Liz had blonde hair well it was a few colors but blonde was one shorter girl with short hair! Yes very pretty!

True fucking story! Jesus. Im going to plan anther place for next year. Ive talked to some places already, but this isnt quite the right time of year to be negotiating... I will have much more leverage once it is starting to get warm again. You guys act like we cant do this someplace else. Everything will be fine :)

True fucking story! Jesus. Im going to plan anther place for next year. Ive talked to some places already, but this isnt quite the right time of year to be negotiating... I will have much more leverage once it is starting to get warm again. You guys act like we cant do this someplace else. Everything will be fine :)

Suck it! :rolleyes:

I still plan on going to Moose's KoC & hanging there on thursdays... not tonight, but on the occasional thursday when I plan on going out. We had fun there last time.

Cheap booze, centrally located (kinda) and we have the place to ourselves? Whats not to like?

Her hair color changes frequently.

l_007dfd76e1d664e3ecbc71457dc07960.jpg

Hair? I dont see any hair. :dunno:

Ok so how about this, untill we get a new place for next season... We pick a diff place each week in diffrent areas of town???

We haz a winnar! Maybe Moose's Koc(k) every few weeks or something, and somewhere different in between?

Personally, I think a place for next year should be out on the east side of Columbus, more central for most that attend from what I hear...

We haz a winnar! Maybe Moose's Koc(k) every few weeks or something, and somewhere different in between?

Personally, I think a place for next year should be out on the east side of Columbus, more central for most that attend from what I hear...

It was on the east side this year? :confused:

Just a thought. We also have Ashley (gooner) at The Old Bag of Nails in Gahanna.

He's the new General Manager there as he was promoted out of the Pig Iron a couple months ago. I can give him a shout for next week and see if he can hook us up.

Yea/Nay???

Just a thought. We also have Ashley (gooner) at The Old Bag of Nails in Gahanna.

He's the new General Manager there as he was promoted out of the Pig Iron a couple months ago. I can give him a shout for next week and see if he can hook us up.

Yea/Nay???

That would work, outside seating, nice place