wrecked the truck last week

drumbtzz

as a few of you may have noticed i havent been punishing the threads lately with my annoying bold font because i totaled my truck monday 2 weeks ago, (sept 28). some lady took a blind left in front of me and i t-boned her car (it was either a newer ford explorer or expedition, i never found out for sure which one). the front left of my car hit her passenger side directly into her front wheel, where most of the damage is on my vehicle. dare i say it, women drivers......sigh...

so i spent about 3 hours in the er that morning strapped to the most uncomfortable plastic board they loaded me into the ambulance on instead of bein at work...all x-rays and the cat scan came back clear, however i am in physical therapy 3 times a week because i messed my shoulder up real bad (yea wear your seatbelts kids). if no improvement in my shoulder (to be exact the rotator cuff) ill probably have to get surgery, so lets keep our fingers crossed..

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

on the up side though i got a new car (to me) its a 2006 vw gti...complete with lots of airbags :)

PA030137.jpg

PA030138.jpg

PA030139.jpg

so fyi....if anyone is out on their bike and a gti passes them and flips them the finger....its because of jealously....needless to say because of my shoulder and other pain i suspended my bike insurance today till further notice....

thanks guys, its appreciated

had a buddy tear mess his shoulder up the same way. after surgery he was good as new!

i dont know the full details but my girls' uncle just had surgery on his rotator cuff bout 3 weeks ago and he'll be out of work till sometime january, so i hope thats not goin to be my situation :/

put a chip in that sucker and a nice greedy dp with a blow off valve. i had that car just outta hs. was a blast. check www.vwvortex.com

yea i def planned on gettin a few things done but untill this insurance case is settled i dont know how much i can really spend on it yet...speedytripple has a 3rd gen gti and already told me about that site but so far all im reading there is Той не е с всичкия си! lol

Don't bash the S-10 just because he wasn't wearing his seatbelt

well as a side note how i messed up my shoulder is probably cause i panicked...she started turning into my path about 75 feet from the impact and i stiff-armed the steering wheel to brace myself...i wouldnt have hit my head on the steering wheel if the air-bags had gone off like they were supposed to tho :p

I think Jrm is actually an s-10 fan. But I'll bash it cuz its a piece of shit.
I am, and it is, but I still love it. It's the HD 883 of the Truck world.

:lol:My wife had a 4 door Sonoma, but I unloaded it because I got sick of working on it all the time. The last straw was when I couldnt fit my daughters Raptor 80 in it without the tailgate down. :rolleyes: