new rider from westerville

vanaman

Im vanaman aka steve. Im a bonafide vw nut.

In june me and a buddy took the msf class and ive had the itch ever since to get a bike.

so in august i got a 78 cb750f. Ive riden a few times. but now it need the valves adjusted before i ride it anymore. so I might be done for the year.

steve

In june me and a buddy took the msf class and ive had the itch ever since to get a bike.

so in august i got a 78 cb750f. Ive riden a few times. but now it need the valves adjusted before i ride it anymore. so I might be done for the year.

steve

Welcome to the site. Vw? Volkswagen?

steve

hey there and welcome to the board. if you like vw, do you like audi or favor vintage vws? i rarely see any

Bugs in Ohio, but i remember growing up on road trips out west, time killers involved catching "bugs" on the road.

I cant take credit for the bike. i bought it flat black like that and i kinda like it. So it will prolly stay that way. it might get some accent paint though.

and clipons will prolly be in the future. and all led lighting. just have to get my ass in gear and start modding the lights.

steve

• 2 weeks later...