scariest haunted house?

jermattak

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it used to up in the cleveland area if i remember right it is 3 stories tall.. you sign a waver saying you will not hit kick or so forth the cast memebers. and you start at the bottom..you are put in groups of 5-10.. everyone pays and if you make it through to the roof you get half of your groups money back... so if your the only one that makes it.. cha ching... they cast can only grab you.. once you are "grabbed you have to give up... and so forth it is pretty sweet... i dunno if it still open though

I can tell you which one IS NOT scary, Bloodview. Although they have made some decent changes, I went there for the first time since high school the other weekend. It was merely out of convenience because it was a 10min drunken stumble from my backyard and the girls were pestering to go since they had never been there

they cast can only grab you.. once you are "grabbed you have to give up... and so forth it is pretty sweet... i dunno if it still open though

I don't understand this concept... it's like 'tag' but with fake bloody masks on?

What would constitute a grab? I'd go in lower my shoulder and hope that someone wasn't big enough to hold their ground. Probably not the idea the place would be going for though.

I'm with Nick, I lose all 'suspension of disbelief' knowing it's fake going in.

I have a titanium plate and seven screws in my left shoulder....that's why I was asking whether there are in any cudly goblins...I won't like a 300 lbs guy with a chainsaw grabbing my shoulder.....still lil hurts..........mandie knows......:confused:

um after a half bottle of vodka or so I thought it would be a great idea to motorboat a girl in the haunted hoochie with really big boobs! :popcorn:

Chick on chick motorboating! And to think I only dug you for the hawt orange rims on your Gixxer.:D