looking for a job part time or full time

jmc327

i have been searching for weeks i need something pretty quick.i have exp. in working on cars,towing,sales,etc i don't care if it is even min. wage just need to get out of the house and bring in some kind of income. if any one can help give me a call at 614-315-6618 thanks john

• 2 weeks later...

There are quite a few new shops opening in Johnstown, have you hit up any of them? The Kroger that's opening in town might also still be hiring, I'll ask my wife later (she works there). If you're willing to drive to Pataskala, I know the Kroger there is hiring. Trying to think of anything else out this way....

The wife says they'll know after they open the new store on Monday afternoon, if you're interested, apply online.

You could always try the new Burger King, they NEED someone with a brain in there. I'll ask a friend of mine if he needs any help, he has a towing service, and also fixes up and resells some cars, he might need some help, as long as you have some experience.

My job is fucking unbelievable and will be hiring as soon as I'm going to quit. It is money but I believe I have another opportunity lined up.

I'll try to sum it up what your getting into by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

:)

My job is fucking unbelievable and will be hiring as soon as I'm going to quit. It is money but I believe I have another opportunity lined up.

I'll try to sum it up what your getting into by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

:)

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=33136 :p

• 4 weeks later...

jmc, if you're still looking for a job, I hear that Kroger is going to be doing some more hiring soon, just head over to Kroger.com and fill out the online app. The new store address is 800 W. Coshocton, but I would think it would work even if you used the old one? I'm not sure what positions they're hiring for, just that they will be. There are all sorts of other places in the columbus area that are hiring, some are seasonal, others not. If someone wants a job, they ARE out there! I'm looking for something part time, to supplement my regular job, to try to climb out of the money hole we're in!

Yeah if you're still looking you can get a seasonal gig at Harry & David's...

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=38479

The only reasons I didn't refer to your post there are that it's seasonal, and quite a haul from here, although it's better than nuffin! I'm considering it, myself!

• 1 month later...
AAA might be hiring, not great pay but its money. unless your john collins in which case I don't think they will hire you.

i work at AAA... depending on what your looking into. teleservice counlsers, which is our entry level posistion, just hired 6 new counslers. i doubt they are highering anymore. you can try tho. $12 and hour full time

i work at AAA... depending on what your looking into. teleservice counlsers, which is our entry level posistion, just hired 6 new counslers. i doubt they are highering anymore. you can try tho. $12 and hour full time

You don't respond to customer emails right?

• 2 weeks later...

sooo...anyone know any good jobs near OSU campus?

I need a decent paying job, starting Spring quarter...I can't live with $7.50/hr working 29hrs a week and be a full time student...

i just can't work in food service related...so no restaurants or fast food joints

i've been thinking iQor or something...but i applied over the summer and never heard from them...

I've applied to Chase. There are a couple people on here that work for them correct? I have a few "inside guys" already at Chase that I asked to do me a biggie and get my name out. Would anyone else be able to help me out? Still planning on being there right at the start of February. Taking a giant leap of faith...

Theres alot more than a couple , seems like half the board works there.

Thats what I thought... I've already given 4 other people that I know notice that I'd like to get in there, and to give my name to the "mas importantes"

I could only remember Mr. Anderson as working there, as I think he's the only one I've actually met from the Bike nights.