From The Heights of Cleve

NeverEnough

Hey man you gonna be gettin a bike before this riding season is over?

I'm lookin at goin for nice lil trip this sunday if anyone is interested..... weather looks like it oughta be alright, just chilly....

Depending what kind of trip you are talking about me and one of my friends might be up for it. Throw up a new thread in NE section if you wanna get something together too

Hey man you gonna be gettin a bike before this riding season is over?

Depends if I see a bike I like at a price I can handle.

Never rode a motorcycle before so I'm taking the $25 MSF course in a couple weeks then I will probably start looking for an actual bike to buy instead of just surfing for bikes that are cool. Probably be next season before I'm riding much.

Craig

Depends if I see a bike I like at a price I can handle.

Never rode a motorcycle before so I'm taking the $25 MSF course in a couple weeks then I will probably start looking for an actual bike to buy instead of just surfing for bikes that are cool. Probably be next season before I'm riding much.

Craig

I hear ya on that, that is the way I should have done it. I spent about 2 hours on a friends bike and was hooked so I bought my bike in August and am still learning. Gonna wait until spring to take the MSF course though with a couple other friends too

• 2 weeks later...