Has anybody seen the Tucker Max flick yet?

max power

Yes it is everything I thought it would be and more. Drove down to Columbus to see it opening night since it didn't open in Cleveland. I HIGHLY reccomend this to anyone even if you haven't read the book, but its even better if you have

its got a pretty bad rating on imdb, and the one review wasnt promising. ive read the book and it was pretty funny, but im not sure if i would see this one in the theaters...ill go download the video cam from the theater version more likely.

if you liked the book you will love the movie, hands down. I was pretty impressed with they way they were able to translate the book into a movie so well.

Coming from a critic who knows nothing about Tucker Max or any of the stories I guess I could figure out why it wouldn't get the greatest reviews. It had such a tiny budget and low/no name actors without the backing of a major studio so its clearly no blockbuster but it really is one hell of an entertaining movie

I'm happy that the initial reports indicate the movie lives up to the book. I've been disappointed before, and was worried about this one.

I was a bit skeptical with all the news I was reading about how the movie was going to be compared to the book and yadde yada. Granted they mashed some stories from the book into the movie that were out of place if you knew the book but you'll have that as they were trying to maximize some of the best stories in the book into 1 movie