Yesterday's ride.

XB12Ss

Had a good ride yesterday... A little over 300 miles... No new roads to speak of, but some interesting happenings anyway.

Rode with a guy from another forum... trying to get him on here, but alas, no luck... Anyway we rode around SE Ohio, stopped by West VA just to say we did, and came back around... nearly 8 hours total... We saw lotsa jailbait and other random hot chicks...

He caught a turkey vulture in the shoulder at around 80mph... When we turned around to check it out it was laying there choking on it's own blood... I stepped on it's neck to finish the job, then kicked it off the road. Here is a pic of it while it was still laying there gagging:

ImportedPhotos00001.jpg

On the way back we ran into some young'ins... uninformed squids... We followed them until it became unbearable... passed them... and they tried to keep up through the twisties... Very dangerous stuff... My buddy drags knees and I am not terribly slow... these guys were just really inexperienced... crossing the double yellow and shit trying to keep pace... Luckily they got smart and gave up...

Oh, and it was fun seeing my buddy in the mirror fucking around with his headlight... Yeah, it's bungee'ed on from his wreck at The Gap... Here's a pic of that (though not from yesterday):

DSC00088.jpg

Right before we jumped back on the bikes Will said, "let's not hit any more animals."

5 minutes down the road I see these two small cows on the side of the road... I thought, there's gotta be a fence that I am not seeing... Nope... The one fucker just about stepped onto the road and I was thinking, 'oh shit here we go.' I revved and they ran away from the road... There was a certain amount of pucker factor in that one.

Right before we jumped back on the bikes Will said, "let's not hit any more animals."

5 minutes down the road I see these two small cows on the side of the road... I thought, there's gotta be a fence that I am not seeing... Nope... The one fucker just about stepped onto the road and I was thinking, 'oh shit here we go.' I revved and they ran away from the road... There was a certain amount of pucker factor in that one.

like the kind of pucker you get when you see the big black guy enter the prison shower?:dunno: