Buell

RSVDon

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

507375.jpg

:flingpoo: that's all I can say about that. They destroyed an otherwise nice bike. I won't dis too hard since it is an USAF tribute, but damn!! Does this person have zero friends that will tell them he just fucked up a beautiful bike?

The handling & suspension bits on the City X are top notch. If you take it for a test ride, make sure they setup the suspension for your weight. With the short wheelbase on the XB, suspension setup makes a big difference.

that's the one big hang up I'm having with not getting the Ss...the suspension difference. If I leave my ePenis at home that will shave 30 lbs off the weight..so maybe it won't be so bad.

I THINK they have a CR left. I like the look of the CR with a full fairing..but that would get mighty expensive to repair if I ever had a whoopsie.

I'll let you bastards know later on tonight.

that's the one big hang up I'm having with not getting the Ss...the suspension difference. If I leave my ePenis at home that will shave 30 lbs off the weight..so maybe it won't be so bad.

I THINK they have a CR left. I like the look of the CR with a full fairing..but that would get mighty expensive to repair if I ever had a whoopsie.

I'll let you bastards know later on tonight.

Honestly, I would say the handling on the XB9SX or the XB12S (no longer made) is a step above the Ss. The Ss has a longer wheelbase & the handling isn't quite as knife-edged.

Have you been able to ride the bike yet?

No, I've worked the last 5 nights. My gloves are in my Audi and G took it to work today, so I'm waiting on him to get home.

By the way, thanks for the tape/scissors/stethoscope holders! G stopped by and brought them to me at work last night. :D

I hope they work out for you; some people don't like the bulk of having the tape stick out so far from their bodies. The scissor only holders were made to fit about a dozen different old scissors we bought to make the holder to, now we are finding they don't fit some of the newer ones. We are probably going to package them with a pair of scissors that fit.

I rode the City X. A ZX10 it's not..but I'm not looking for a ZX10 replacement. MUCH more comfy. I thought I was going to not like the seat compared to the Ss, but it wasn't that bad.

By the way, there is a black 1125R and a CR of unknown color left.

A lot of folks are buying the Buell's and putting them in storage.

Meh.