Funny Bone - Anyone wanna go?

OsuMj

+1. He's good. He played at the Lancaster Fairgrounds on Oct 12th. :D

I "acquired" his album right after it came out, and I thought 8 second ride would be popular, it just took longer than I thought! The duet he does with Randy Owen from Alabama on the CD is awesome, too!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep says can't load video

Got a link for you now.

I "acquired" his album right after it came out, and I thought 8 second ride would be popular, it just took longer than I thought! The duet he does with Randy Owen from Alabama on the CD is awesome, too!

What do you mean "acquired"? Yeah he had it on his 1st album. It's definitely a good song. I've listened to a sound bite of it. (The Randy Owen song) Didn't sound bad.

Wheezle... Go beat off or something. Seriously? Wow! :nono:

Anyway. I too am a funny bone virgin. Id be down to go. Maybe some other people who go to OSU can get the tickets as well so we can get more? I might be able to get them working at the Med Center... but im not sure. The comedy hypnotist thing sounds awesome and Im pretty sure we could get someone from our group on stage without a problem. We will just have to make some noise :D

Wheezle... Go beat off or something. Seriously? Wow! :nono:

Anyway. I too am a funny bone virgin. Id be down to go. Maybe some other people who go to OSU can get the tickets as well so we can get more? I might be able to get them working at the Med Center... but im not sure. The comedy hypnotist thing sounds awesome and Im pretty sure we could get someone from our group on stage without a problem. We will just have to make some noise :D

MJ can confirm but you should still be able to get tickets at the union at the shoe. Each pass is good for two admissions and are not date specific

• 2 weeks later...