Funny Bone - Anyone wanna go?

OsuMj

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get tickets through OSU for $1.50 each... if we get an OR funny bone night together, I'd be willing to treat the group :) I can only buy 4 tickets a week, but I have a co-worker that will get me some too. They can be used for Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm, Friday 10:15pm, & Saturday 11:15pm shows. They dont expire until Sept 30th, 2010, so maybe we could find a show that we wanna go to and just make a ridiculous reservation for a lot of us... it could be OR funny bone night :)

I just found out that I can get Funny Bone tickets for super cheap... so would anyone be interested in going? No time or date set yet, just wanted to see if I should get more tickets :)

Melissa and I would probably go.

I get tickets through OSU for $1.50 each... if we get an OR funny bone night together, I'd be willing to treat the group :) I can only buy 4 tickets a week, but I have a co-worker that will get me some too. They can be used for Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm, Friday 10:15pm, & Saturday 11:15pm shows. They dont expire until Sept 30th, 2010, so maybe we could find a show that we wanna go to and just make a ridiculous reservation for a lot of us... it could be OR funny bone night :)

That means you have to cough up the first round of drinks, too! :rulez:

J. Medicine hat might be fun to see, as long as a few from the OR group get on stage! :eek: He's there quite often.

@PPratt: Never been to the bone? You poor thing!

That means you have to cough up the first round of drinks, too! :rulez:

J. Medicine hat might be fun to see, as long as a few from the OR group get on stage! :eek: He's there quite often.

@PPratt: Never been to the bone? You poor thing!

i'm not tryin to break the bank :) Looks like there's a big group that wants to go, so we have to give me a couple weeks to get the tickets. I have 4 right now and I can get another 8 next week...