my rep sucks

socaln8tv

i went from ...needs to get a life.... to seriously? yes im complaining, but just a little!!!

ok ok. well yes, havent been around much cause im actually working again. i dunno how you guys go online @ work. the security where i work is tighter than a nuns.... (finish the sentence guys. i know you can make me proud.) ;)

i went from ...needs to get a life.... to seriously? yes im complaining, but just a little!!!

ok ok. well yes, havent been around much cause im actually working again. i dunno how you guys go online @ work. the security where i work is tighter than a nuns.... (finish the sentence guys. i know you can make me proud.) ;)

Bun in her hair? :lol:

Well, I have my laptop in my work area, and I can refresh a page, then take a quick look as I walk by to grab a different tool, or just blaently stop working and stand in front of the computer all day (I HAVE done that one!)

It's a small business, so no security. There's nothing even close enough to worry about anyone leeching off the wireless!

I just gave you rep. At least you're working! If you don't have to work tomorrow let's go ride.

luv ya!! ;)

believe it or not tomorrows my first day off in like 11 days. im exhausted and i dont even get to rest either. i sooo want to go sat night.

:plus1:

Comparing rep: Socaln8tv > Jporter12

:stfu::lol:

I have noticed the lack of your posting lately, btw....

so, does that mean you all miss me? :p i admit, this site gets addicting and its fun when you start to learn everyones' little nuances and quirks. i have missed it. <insert playing violin> ive been so tired.. you dont want to hear what my night is like after i get home at 10pm. im bent, seriously.

so, does that mean you all miss me? :p i admit, this site gets addicting and its fun when you start to learn everyones' little nuances and quirks. i have missed it. <insert playing violin> ive been so tired.. you dont want to hear what my night is like after i get home at 10pm. im bent, seriously.

No all, and not saying anything about missing anyone. Just saying I noticed your lack of posting. I think it was about the time rep went away, actually...:eek: