looking to buy this wrx?

speedytriple

So my gti is giving my to many nickel and dime fixes, it has high miles and I want a new toy! I found this today while looking at a jeep, I know total different cars. But it is a 2005 wrx wagon. 2.0 turbo with a 5 speed. 37000 miles on it. and has no mods done to it besides a tower strut on the front and rear, and a boost gauge. it is very clean and hold a good line(does not pull) brakes seem to be good. tires are good. they were asking 16,500 for it and I got them down to 14,800 and they are paying off my broke down gti so no roll over. They even let me bring it home for a 24 hr test drive. here is the car I am looking at.

We had a Subaru Legacy that was a wonderful car except for the rear main leak it had. Never got stuck in the snow in that baby! We traded it for a Volvo S40. Hubby is looking to get back into another Suby in the future.

I'm kind of partial to red sport wagons.

Zoom Zoom!

picture.php?albumid=437&pictureid=8143

I bought an 85 sub wagon for $400 many years ago. I needed a winter work truck and my F150 was shit in the snow. It had 250k on it when I got it and I hauled a 32' ladder on a Thule bicycle rack. I drove it back and forth from here to Louisville every weekend. Awesome car. Sold it to some college girl with 280k and never put a dime into it.