Man Pleads Guilty to DWI in Motorized La-Z-Boy

'03VstarSH

"DULUTH, Minn. — A Minnesota man has pleaded guilty to driving his motorized La-Z-Boy chair while drunk. A criminal complaint says 62-year-old Dennis LeRoy Anderson told police he left a bar in the northern Minnesota town of Proctor on his chair after drinking eight or nine beers.

Prosecutors say Anderson's blood alcohol content was 0.29, more than three times the legal limit, when he crashed into a parked vehicle in August 2008. He was not seriously injured.

Police said the chair was powered by a converted lawnmower and had a stereo and cup holders."

Original.jpg

http://www.wcpo.com/content/news/saywhat/story/Man-Pleads-Guilty-To-DWI-In-Motorized-La-Z-Boy/L-mz1G5zQU6BUy8h9yvvgw.cspx

When I saw the headline on an Ohio newspaper's website, I thought it HAD to be local! Guess not though. If it would've been Coshocton, there would've been a sidecar for a sheep! :lol:

if i could afford the fines and jail time i would top them all and get dui on one of those motorized coolers :lol:

motorized_cooler_cruiser%5B1%5D.jpg