6x12 enclosed trailer for sale.

Moto-Brian

how many bikes can u fit in there?

we had to squeeze 3 bikes in a 6x12 and it didnt have all the storage items

I've had 4 MX bikes in it. Two with the chocks, one up front and one backwards. It's crammed if done that way...

With street, you could rearrange the chock positions and get three easy in there...

Listed on CL late last night. Have 10 emails asking to look at it and at least 5 asking for stupid trades...

Anyways, if any OR person is interested, $1400 and delivered within reasonable distance. I know it is only $100 off, but I think it is really fair considering the stuff inside, etc...

Listed on CL late last night. Have 10 emails asking to look at it and at least 5 asking for stupid trades...

Anyways, if any OR person is interested, $1400 and delivered within reasonable distance. I know it is only $100 off, but I think it is really fair considering the stuff inside, etc...

+1 this is a good deal!!

Bump for updated price and since it is Halloween, I thought I'd add some candy to sweeten the deal. Read the top of the ad to find out what I am willing to ad.

If the helmets don't fit you, understand that you can easily get the asking price in my helmet F/S ad on Ebay. I just cannot sell them there as it is a conflict with my shops. You can, though...

I also added the Pingle removable wheel chocks. Coming in the new one, so you can have these...

Need this thing gone in a couple of weeks.