how do you get a lap dance for free?

kawi kid

Not Nice. Sears catalog underwar section.

Was black and white back then no? I'm just fucking with you, I find it funny that people a few years younger than me don't even know there WAS a black and white?

Same as there are people that will know Chevy Chase as "That guy on Community" or "That dude from the MyTouch commercial"?

Was black and white back then no? I'm just fucking with you, I find it funny that people a few years younger than me don't even know there WAS a black and white?

Same as there are people that will know Chevy Chase as "That guy on Community" or "That dude from the MyTouch commercial"?

Very True

sticking fake dollar bills into stripper g-strings can get you more attention at the side of the stage.....if caught you can argure, that was somebody else's dollar bill......:D

if you go to jail don't quote me......

to late i just did :lol:

Why for do people waste money on lap dances so much. I mean I guess it feels good but there isnt a happy ending...shit I can think of better ways to spend $30. But I guess if you are desperate and havent felt the touch of a woman in a long ass time then its worth it.

Hmmm.. now im really starting to ponder this. Let see, take a chick out for dinner - at least $60?

Movie or some sort of other entertainment... $25

Shit if thats a first date and as I stated you havent been with a women in a while, so obviously you have no game... you might be lucky if you even get a kiss goodnight. So you would have to at least double that for any action at all, so now in for close to $200 for two legitimate dates and STILL no lap dance. lmao

Alternative - strip club wait for the buy one get one dance spend $30 and hell tip her ten if she gives ya a good show. You just saved yourself about $150 AND congratulations.... She threw in a set of Blue Balls FOR FREE!!! :trophy:

He was going to go home and get money to pay the stripper though. That should count for something?:o

"According to the documents, Kempter told investigators he planned to go home and pay with real money, but none was found at his residence."

They checked!

she has fake boobs.

he has fake money.

i see no real problem here.

:lol: